A Smile Can Cause Feelings

Ah, Thanksgiving, a time where families get together, eat amazing food, and say what their thankful for.

Yea, for me? No family, no food, and no saying what I'm thankful for cause right now isn't the time.

I'm sitting on my couch eating some left overs from last night while watching my favorite T.V. show. There's nothing of amazing food or family about this. And let's not forget that my family is currently taken hostage by Lord Deceased Grandpa and Servant Long Nails.

As I'm putting my food back in the fridge I hear the doorbell ring. I groan and head towards the door making sure I look decent before answering. I have on a F/C oversized t-shirt and black shorts, my hair is also in a ponytail.

To be completely honest, I look hella good.

I look through my apartment door hole, and see...

Wait-

The Student Council?!

'The hell they doing here?' I ask myself annoyed.

I crack the door with a sweat drop on my head. I'm actually nervous of how they figured out where I lived.

"Y/N-Chan! Happy Thanksgiving!" Shiki was the first I saw in the door crack.

I open it wider so I can see all of them, and I sigh.

"My dear butterfly, you look gorgeous in casual clothes~" Urie piped up.

I can deal with Shiki, but Urie to? Hell no.

"Yea sure. What are you all doing here?" I asked, annoyance clearly in my tone.

"We're having dinner." Mage said, also annoyed.

I looked over to him with a questionable face.

"Dinner at your place Y/N." Rem said, smirking evilly.

My mouth hung open for a second as I looked at him in pure shock. The Student Council chuckled a bit when they saw my reaction.

"How come I wasn't aware of this?" I ask, trying to not break the door in anger.

Keeping my anger in is something is almost impossible for me to do.

"So sorry my dear, but you never gave us your number to contact you. So, we just decided to come and inform you ourselves." Urie said dramatically.

'I wanna fucking die.' I thought.

There really was no stopping them, so maybe I can let this one slide.

I step to the side and open my door wider for them to come in. Luckily my house wasn't a mess, I have a huge pet peeve of not having things clean.

The Student Council seemed a little surprised at my action for them to come in.

"Don't make a mess. Let me get changed and you guys help me cook." I almost say that as a demand.

They nod and come in, looking around in the process.

I go to my room and start to get changed, hoping that when I come out they don't ruin my house.

A/N: This is your outfit! Not your character unless you want it to be, but it's just your outfit

I come out and see them snooping, not I'm my room, but in my fucking kitchen.

Who snoops in a kitchen?

"Idiots..." I mumble under my breath.

I head towards them and move them out the way, to get the ingredients.

"You look very beautiful my darling butterfly~" Urie cooes in my ear.

I push his face more behind me and took out all the things I need to make a Thanksgiving dinner. I look towards the boys to see them all standing in a straight line, as in waiting for a command.

All of a sudden, I feel something I haven't felt in a long time. Before I can stop it, I feel a tug on my lips and they form into a smile and I hear myself laugh quietly.

"You guys are so weird." I giggle out quietly.

I give them recipes for the Thanksgiving dinner and head to the beat groom to each my hands. I look in the mirror skeptically, still seeing a slight smile on my face.

'What the hell is happening to me..."

Urie's POV:

She smiled...

It was so lovely, so beautiful...

No, that isn't even a word that compares to her smile..

I feel my heart beating fast and heat rising to my cheeks.

Oh my darling Y/N, I'll have you soon enough.

Shiki's POV:

Y/N-Chan...

What are you doing to me...?

I have this feeling that I don't understand. Your smile made my heart flutter and now I'm think bad things...
(A/N: Shiki you perverted little thing)
Y/N-Chan... just wait~

Rem's POV:

She has a wonderful smile...

She should smile more often.

Though I can tell that the guys must feel the same way.

Mage's POV:

My. Fucking. God.

Her smile is way too beautiful for this world.

And her cute laugh...

Damn..

Y/N...

I'll have you. Just you wait.

A/N: HELLO! Just wanted to inform you, I'm doing two other fanfics on the anime Brothers Conflict and Ouran Highschool Host Club. So if you like those anime's and your interested, then please check them out!