Ritsuka Tachibana

I walk into the Council room as usual. It's been a week since that whole Thanksgiving fiasco, and the boys are now pushing me into giving them a smile.

I sigh annoyed at the thought of giving them a smile. The other one was an accident and yet they can't see that, maybe they do but they just wanna annoy me.

I open the Council door to see a girl with short brown hair and the school uniform. She turns to look at me and I see light brown eyes and a pendant. She smiles friendly at me, which I only nod my head and not giving her a smile back.

"Good morning Y/N-Chan~" Shiki cooed from behind me.

"Mhm." I only say as I sit down in my chair at the Council table.

"Who is she?" The girl asks Rem.

She only points at me and doesn't even turn my direction.

'How rude.'

"That's our new member of the Student Council, Y/N L/N." Rem smiles at Ritsuka with a little red on his cheeks. Very faint but I'm closer to him so I can see that he obviously has a crush on this girl.

'How cute.' I thought mischievously to myself.

"Nice to meet you Y/N, I'm Ritsuka Tachibana." She says, bowing in the process.

"You as well." I say bowing my head slightly.

It's weird.

I can sense something from her.

Wait...

The grimoire!

She has such a strong sense to her, so strong that only the grimoire would have that much strength!

I mentally smile to myself. I've finally found it, and the best part is, I can let Lord Old Man know right away.

Surely if I get the grimoire and save my family that they'll love me...

Right?

"Uhm... Y/N? Are you alright?" I heard a voice chime in that happens to be Ritsuka's.

"Oh... my apologies, what did you say?" I ask, averting my eyes from her.

"Well, I was wondering if you would like to have lunch with me and my brother Lindo." She offered, smiling.

'Dammit. Why does she have to be so nice.'

"Sure, in the cafeteria?" I ask nonchalantly.

"Yup. See ya then!" She ran out the door as she waved at me happily.

I turn away from the closing door and see all eyes on me.

"What's the matter butterfly? You seemed so out of it when dear Ritsuka was talking." Urie asked, with a hint of concern in his usually seductive voice.

"I'd hate to actually agree with Urie but he's right." Mage chimes in.

'How unfair. All of them ganging up on me.'
I playfully think to myself.

"Don't tell me... Were you thinking naughty thoughts Y/N-Chan~?" Shiki said.

He smirked evilly.

"Far from it Shiki." I answer, looking at him with dead eyes.

My eyes dart to Rem and I smirk evilly.

"Although Shiki, you should actually be asking Rem that question." I smirk.

Rem snaps his head towards me and the rest of the Council on looks between me and Rem curiously.

"What are you getting at butterfly?" Urie asked.

"Let's just say I caught a certain Council President staring at Ritsuka blushing. Oh, but I shouldn't forget that his eyes were where they shouldn't have been." My smirk widens as Rem grows flustered at my statement.

"Y-Y/N, that... Thats not what I was doing." Rem composed himself and looked away from me.

"Alright Rem. But if you and Ritsuka 'coincidentally' end up together, I'll be there to tell you 'I told you so.'

I smirk as I grab my lunch to go get ready for lunch with Ritsuka and her brother. I smirk as I walk away.

I'm one step closer to the grimoire.