Dreams Do Come True

Walking up the stairs to the Student Council room, the same room full of devils I was supposed to kill, some how felt... different.

Maybe it's because they know what my intentions were or that Lord Nesta isn't constantly breathing down my neck as he used to. Maybe it's because they're my actual friends and now, I have nothing to hide from them. Though I know expressing my emotions is gonna need some work, but I can probably ask for help and actually be myself.

In other words, a huge weight is lifted off my shoulders, and it feels wonderful.

Rena by Ritsuka are finally together and that leaves the rest of the boys a little upset, but they acted mature about it.

I open the door to find the boy's at the table as always and they turn towards me.

Silence breaks through.

I sigh, "Good morning." I slightly smile towards them, my e/c shining as the sun through the window hits it, almost making me blind.

I feel... free. Something I haven't felt in such a long long time.

I feel a weight on me and see purple hair in the corner of my eye.

"I'm sorry Y/N-Chan..." Shiki whispers, almost sounding like he's gonna cry.

Red hues form on my cheeks and I hug Shiki back, "I understand Shiki." I mumble back to him.

I feel more weight and look to see Mage hugging me on top of Shiki, "Dumbass... Don't do that to us..." He mumbles.

"I'm sorry Mage..." I lean my head towards him.

For the first time, I felt as if I was on the verge of tears, though they're not sad, they're happy.

I felt hands warp around my waist and someone hugging me from behind, "Y/N... I'm glad you're safe." Urie whispered in my ear.

My cheeks flare in red.

I genuinely surprised.

Urie had never called me by my name before, and he usually speaks in such a flirtatious tone that it shocked me to hear him speak so seriously.

That's when I felt something wet on my cheeks, and I was sniffling uncontrollably.

I was crying happy tears.

"I-I'm sorry guys... I'm so... so sorry I did that to you.." I hug them tighter and just cry in between Mage and Shiki's shoulder.

"Y/N-Chan..."

"Y/N..."

"Butterfly..."

I felt two more bodies come to comfort me, and I can tell it's Rem and Roen.

"I'm just... so happy to have you guys..." I say almost like word vomit.

I had my feelings bottled up for so long that I had to get it out somehow, and it just seemed like the right time.

~~~~~

I was sitting under the cherry blossom tree with the boys while I calmed down.

They teased me a little, telling me I've gone soft and that I was just playing hard to get.

"Hey..." I hear a soft voice behind me.

Ritsuka.

I jump up and hug the shit out of her.

"Y/N-Chan.." She mumbles surprised while she hugs me back.

"Thank you..." I say under my breath.

"For what?"

I pull back and smile at her sweetly, my hair blowing in the wind slightly, I was happy.

"For being my friend."

She smiles back and behind Ritsuka I see Lindo with a sheepish look. I look towards Ristuka and she hits me with an apologetic look and I immediately get what she's trying to say.

I sigh, "okay..." I look to the side with blood rushing to my cheeks.

She giggles and goes to see Rem and the rest of the boys.

I walk towards Lindo with a slightly blushing face and nervous conscious.

I look at him expectantly with red on my face as he looks at me sympathetically.

"I'm... s... s-sardine... s-s-sounds... sorry..." I stutter.

I take a deep breath.

"I'm sorry for almost killing you... now you apologize."

He chuckles, "I forgive you, and I'm sorry for leading you on." He smiles.

I smile, satisfaction filling my body.

Me and Lindo head over to the rest of the group, all sitting in a circle under the cherry blossoms, all laughing and talking.

We sit with them and start to talk too, me smiling more than I have my whole life.

.

I remember a long time ago, when my mother first shut me out and started treating me differently from my sister.

I had wished one night that I would have a happy family with a whole bunch of friends and we would have a happy ending like in fairy tales. That was when I was very little and didn't know any better, but it had always been in the back of my head every since.

I guess dreams really do come true.