A Teribble Person.

I've accepted that I'm a terrible person.

I mean, just when I started to actually make friends such as the student Council or Ritsuka and her brother Lindo, I have to kill them, and turn Ritsuka in to Nesta...

Lindo and Ritsuka were so nice to me when I ate lunch with them...

Flashback:

"Lindo, this is my friend Y/N!" Ritsuka beamed.

When Lindo looked at me, he had a light tint of pink on his cheeks.

"Hello, I'm Lindo, nice to meet you." He smiled.

He seems nice, but there's something odd about him. Something familiar almost...

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Y/N." I say, keeping my emotionless face.

I sit down with them and start eating. They then interrogate me with questions.

"What's your favorite color?"

"I love the band BTS! How about you?"

"What's your favorite book?"

"Any hobbies?"

I answered all of them with ease.

"F/C."

"Well, I like F/B, but I guess BTS is okay too."

"F/B is my personal favorite."

"My hobby is F/H."

Most people would think I would cover up by giving them fake answers, but no. I'd rather them know me for me, even if I do have to kill them...

Wait... what am it thinking?!

I'm getting distracted from my mission...!

End Of Flashback

They were so nice to me...

This sucks.

I walk to the open court yard of the castle that Lord Dinosaur Ass is located. Vampires jumping from high places or teleporting next to me, smelling me and their eyes glowing red from the smell of my blood.

'Disgusting.' I think to myself.

In my peripheral vision I can see them smirk and follow behind me, probably wanting to see what I have in store for Lord Nesta.

"Ah, there's my favorite Demon." Lord Nesta turns to me, Jek by his side.

I roll my eyes at his words and stand in the middle of the court yard, Vampires behind me, eager to hear what I have to say.

"I found it." Is all I had to say for the Vampire King to immediately smirk and the Vampires to go crazy, yelling happily.

'Calm your tits.' I think comedically to myself.

"How wonderful. Good work Y/N. You'll have your family in no time." He eyed me, knowing that he's most likely going to get what he wants.

"I have a question." I say.

My words make the Vampires stop jumping around happily. Nesta nods his head, a sign for me to continue.

"There's this boy named Lindo Tachibana, do you know him?" I ask, narrowing my eyes to see his reaction.

Nesta widens his eyes a little, so does Jek, there's even whispers behind me.

'So then they do know who he is.' I confirm.

I was looking at their reactions to see is they knew him or not, and by the whispering and wide eyes... I'll just assume that they know him.

"Yes. Yes I do know Lindo Tachibana." Nesta sighs dramatically.

'Geez, what's with the monotone.' I comment in my head.

"Lindo Tachibana is my son." He says.

Okay, that caught me off guard.

"Your son?" I question suspiciously.

'There's no way he has a son. He's too much of a man whore... wait. Okay, now I don't doubt that he has multiple sons.' I thought.

"Yes, Lindo's mother wanted to be so badly seduced. So, we made Lindo..." He smirked.

'Gross.'

"But, Lindo's mother did not want a Dampire I'm the house. She thought Lindo was a demon. So, she slowly withered away from loss of blood." His smirk grew wider.

'Well, looks like we have something in common.'

"Did you meet him Y/N?" He asks, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yes. He's practically guarding the grimoire." I say.

Silence.

"I see... Well you know what to do with him then." He said, turning around on the high platform and sitting on his throne filled with thots by the sides.

'He wants me to kill his own son... I'm really not surprised.'

"Right." I nod my head and start heading out.

~~~

I'm finally back at my apartment, walking through my door and immediately flopping on the couch with a slight 'oof.'

I sigh, "What is wrong with me?..."

At this point I can't keep up with my emotions. At first, I don't trust anyone, then I hate everyone, and now here I am regretting everything to do with killing my friends.

That's right.

Friends.