Mini Chapter

Ever since that incident with Azuna, Ritsuka hasn't been that happy.

Although I guess you could say that I've taken Azuna's place. Ritsuka had been coming to the Student Council Room a lot and asking to eat lunch with me. Of course when I leave the room the guys, other than Rem, follows me. So they scare Lindo away and leave Ritsuka wondering what the hell they're doing.

'Wait... now that I think about it, I didn't see Ritsuka at New Years...'

I look towards her, "Ristuka, I didn't see you at New Years, where were you?" I ask.

She smiles and was about to answer but then freezes.
Her lip quivers and her eyes shine, tears about to come out of them.

'Shit.'

"I was with... A-Azuna... I had saw her at the town and went with her to watch the fireworks..." Some tears break from her eyes as she's explaining.

"..."

"I just miss her so much..."

"...You can cry."

She shoots her head up.

"H-Huh?"

"I said that you can cry."

She stares at me, her eyes widened.

"Ritsuka, I know your not okay. You say you are and you certainly act like it. But I think you and I both know that your not at all okay with anything about this school year. Your mind is most likely overwhelmed with the knowledge of the secrets behind the Student Council, and that your whole life was practically a lie." I explain.

I had done this before.

To my big sister when her boyfriend broke up with her. I comforted her and treated her like a Queen for a couple days.