I hate her! Right?

Ritsuka...

Walking down the rotted courtyard in a blue dress.

She locked eyes with me and widened her eyes.

I can see the pain, the betrayal in her eyes as she kept walking, trying to hold back tears...

It reminded me of myself when I was still living with my parents.

Ritsuka walked further up and started climbing the stairs, now looking down. I see tears streaming down her face.

"Don't tell me you really thought that Y/N was truly your friend." Lord Nest-ASS chuckled.

'This man need to shut the fuck up, before he get smacked the fuck up.'

"Y-Y/N..." I heard Ritsuka whisper my name.

Sadly, I couldn't show any emotion towards her, if I could, I would tell her that I'm sorry...

' "I didn't get to tell you that you look stunning tonight." Lindo compliments.'
———
' "Ritsuka, I love you. Sure, I... like Y/N... but I love you." Lindo said.'

All of a sudden, I don't feel sad anymore.

In fact, I feel nothing.

Every time I get close to someone, I tell them my secrets, I help them, but they don't help me in return.

Why?

I wouldn't be like this if it weren't for my parents, maybe if I hadn't gotten close to the Student Council and Ritsuka, I wouldn't be like this.

It's their fault.

Even though I feel hate, why is a part of me saying that I want to save her?

I hate her!

....

Don't I?