"Allow Me To Re-Introduce Myself..."

I walk into the Student Council room today, expecting to be annoyed by the Devils, but instead, I'm met with an empty room.

"This is new." I say to myself.

I walk into the room fully and set my bag down on my chair, still looking around for the Devils.

"They're gone." I heard a voice say.

I turn my head and see the dog, but he's in human form. How do I know he's the dog? I haven't seen him before and Rem doesn't let just anyone wander in here. Also he has the same smell as the dog I met when I first came here.

"Who are you? And where are they?" I ask, well, more like demand.

"So fiery. Thats my type of woman." He flirted.

"Well, I don't like men who don't give me answers." I snapped.

He put his hands up defensively with a wide smirk and a little bit of pink on his cheeks.

"Mage took Ritsuka, and so they went after her." He said, putting his hands in his pockets.

'Liar.'

"And who are you?" I ask.

"I'm Roen. Please to make your acquaintance." He bows.

I bow back and it almost turns into an awkward silence before he says something.

"As much as I would like to stay, I have matters else where. Farewell... Ms. L/N." He disappears into a curtain.

Most people would be confused as to why I'm not freaking out. Well, unlike some people, I can price things together rather easily. He knows my name because he was there for my introduction in the beginning, and he might have just heard it when he was being an eavesdropper and listening to them call my name. Either way works for me.

But what I'm mostly worried about, is the fact that Mage took Ritsuka. Sure I called him a liar, but he was being one when he told me that the Student Council went after her. The only person who is looking for her is her brother Lindo.

The rest of the Student Council? They're somewhere in Rem's mansion trying to figure out where the Grimoire is, not know what the hell is going on.

As much as I would love to save Ritsuka, I would blow my cover. But nothing said I couldn't spy on them.

~~~~~~~~~

"So sweet..." Mage whispered to Ritsuka.

I almost gagged. This man really be out here tasting tears and telling Ritsuka that they taste sweet.

At least Mage and Urie have one thing in common...

Being perverts.

It's painfully obvious that they all have feelings for Ritsuka.

Mage's POV:

Can we be done already? I need to get back to Y/N.

When I tasted Ritsuka's tears, it tasted so sweet. And once I commented on it, she blushed like crazy and that me thinking back to Y/N on Christmas where we all kissed her under the mistletoe and she blushed. It was so cute.

I just need Ritsuka to tell me where the Grimoire is, and once that happens, I can give her to Rem and go for Y/N. If I have the Grimoire, I'll be powerful, and I'm sure that will impress Y/N.

Dammit, I wanna see that smile again!

Y/N's POV:

'Where did they just teleport to?' I look away for one second and I see Mage and Ritsuka gone.

I teleport to their location and see Mage about to kiss Ritsuka.

'Holy shit.' I thought with wide eyes.

'Someone bring me some fucking popcorn. Cause shits about to get real and I'm all here for it.' I mentally laugh at my thoughts.

I then see Lindo break through the roof and scream at Mage. They fight a lot, and Ritsukas telling them to stop. You know, the cliché fighting scenes.

Ristuka then...

Did she just fucking pass out?!

Knowing Lindo, he's probably going to tell Ritsuka that is was a bad dream.

Lindo goes back through the roof with Ritsuka on his shoulder and left Mage a little dumbfounded and angry.

I teleport back to the Student Council room, but up on the balcony where there are more books, and so they won't think I'm suspicious.

"Dammit! I couldn't get anything out of her!" Mage teleported in the room and slammed his hands on the table, causing it to shake.

The rest of the members looked at him, and sighed while some smirked.

"Her exorcist brother had to come in!" He yelled more, putting his hands in his hair.

"Well, you should have waited for us Mage, we could have helped you." Urie sighed, but then smirked after. Knowing that he could do a better job.

"SHUT IT URIE!" Mage screeched.

"Wait, where's Y/N-Chan?" Shiki asked, tilting his head in confusion.

The rest of the Student Council followed and looked around.

"Up here." I said and they all snapped their heads towards me.

"You were up there the whole time?!" Mage screamed with wide eyes.

"Yup. Didn't know Lindo was and exorcist. Not to mention that you could teleport Mage." I said, mentally smirking, but on the outside I look chill.

The boys went completely pale, paler than Lindo, and he's a Dampire.

As much as I hate doing this, I kinda have to blow my cover a little. And by that, I mean exposing myself as a Fire Demon, and gaining their trust.

"I was a little nervous you know." I say, now leaning on the balcony to stare at the confused and shocked men.

"What do you mean?" Rem asked.

I flash him a fake smile, and jump off the balcony. I land on my feet, kind of like I was floating. The boys still look confused so I hit them with something a little bit more... Extravagant.

I snap my fingers and in an instant, I am in flames.

Literally.

"Allow me to re-introduce myself. I am Y/N L/N and I am the last of the Devil Species, Fire Demon."

A/N: OMG THAN YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1,000 READS!!!! ❤️😖🥰