Here i come!

After a long drive, I pull up to a Storage unit in the middle of the Pass Christian, Mississippi. I walked in and stare at a the old fat guy in a black shirt and leather cut. I notice when he turns around to get me a key that the back says Rebels.
Shit I'm in another biker town. God Damnit.

I'll just stay low and hide out for awhile. Stay away from the bikers and I should be good.
I grab the keys from the old man and put on my fake smile. He thanks me and I head out to my storage room. I slide my bike outta my trunk and into the room. Grabbing a few hundreds outta my bag and putting it in the back corner. I grab some clothes I packed and threw them on top so it looks like it's a pile of clothes. I lock the garage door and decide I need a new lock.

I go to the hardware store down the road. It's a small little town here. I bought another lock and went across the street to the Motel. They will rent the room out to me weekly. No point in renting a house if imma be moving. Which with this being a small biker town, imma have to move.

I got situated and decided I needed a new tattoo. I walked next door to a small little building and sent a tiny smile at the clean cut man tattooing a buff scary dude on the chair.

"How can I help you ma'am?" Clean cut man
"I'm in need of new ink."
"Okay. I go by Ink, But a cutie like you can call me Eric." Ink states with a smile.
"I'll stick with Ink. Do you have some free time today?"
"For you, of course. I got 10 minutes left with this guy. Then I'll have all the time in the world." Ink
"Okay I'll just change."

I go in the bathroom to change. I have my strong bikini bottoms and my crop top. I have an awesome hip tattoo I want.
I walk out and both men's jaws drop.

"Damn

"Damn. Where you getting that tat?" Scary dude says
"You don't get to see. Just imagine." Ink
"Damn. I needed to become a tattoo artist. Tattooing girls like that." Scary dude
"That's enough, Thumper. Get outta here." Ink
I just sit quietly in the corner.
"Okay sweetheart. What would you like done?" Ink asks as I show him my design. He does some drawing and tell me he's ready, so we head back to the little room for privacy. I lay on the table and he puts the stencil down where he thinks it looks good. I decide it's perfect and he starts tattooing.

<5 hours Later>
I start waking up. Yep I have been asleep while getting a tattoo, but My tat is almost done. When We hear the doorbell go off.
"Yo Ink. Just checking on ya!" Dude yells.
"I'm fine. What's up?" Ink yells back.
"Your suppose to be closed 2 hours ago." Dude
"Pretty lady here needed a tattoo." Ink
"Pretty lady? You sure it's not a doll?" Dude.
"Shut up. Pretty ladies still come around. Though none have fallen asleep in my chair like this one." Ink says as I smirk.
"What?" Dude
"Nothing. I'll see ya at the bar!" Ink
"Okay. I'm turn sign off and locking door!" Dude
"Sorry about him." Ink
"Nah. Your good. I grew up around a lot of guys. Use to your words."
"Than you'll fit right in with this town." Ink
"Not here for life. Just staying for few weeks maybe couple months than back on road."
"You a traveler?" Ink states as someone who travels for the bikers getting intel.
"No. No. Just like to be free." I state half true. What should I have said? [No no but this egotistical mean mafia guy is after me because in his fucked up mind I'm his, so I have to keep moving so I'm not locked away in a dungeon.]
He seems concerned on if I'm trusting now and tells me the tattoo is done, and now I may look at it.

]He seems concerned on if I'm trusting now and tells me the tattoo is done, and now I may look at it

I'm in love. He did great work!
"Thank you so much!" I exclaim.
"No problem ma'am. That will be 300 and we will be even." Ink
"300?? You charge everyone like this and you'll be outta business."
"Why do you say that?" Ink states kinda mad
"Because you way under charge. That's the cheapest I could ever get tattooed even at the most run down places ever."
"Well some pay more. I'm just being nice." Ink
"Well thank you Ink." I change into some loose high waisted sweat pants and just left the crop top.

I walk out the door and head back over to the hotel. I watch some television seeing as F.R.I.E.N.D.S. was on. My favorite show of all times. This was the best episodes of them all. It's where Monic and Chandler hooked up at Ross's wedding. I got hooked. Watched 3 hours of it. Groaning I got off the couch open the door for Chinese food I ordered. Enjoying dinner. Who knew I was hungry. You normally have to fight me to eat and sleep unless it's at Patty and Doms dinner. Sleep I can go 52 hours without before exhaustion takes over and I pass out, but today, I'm beat.
I climb into bed and open my bag next to my head. My gun goes under my pillow and I take 4 melatonin 6mg to knock my into a night of bliss sleeping.