Getting into the Normal

It's been 2 days sense we moved everything into Inks house. It's a big change. Blade wants to do everything right so we are waiting on sex til our wedding night. We have done plenty other and god all mighty does he know how to please a woman.
I woke up like any other day and did my morning routine. Took shower. Got dressed. Did my hair and make up. Then headed into the parlor to do the books for Ink. I'm still gonna be working at the tattoo parlor. It keeps me busy.
I get inside.
"Hey Ink. I'm here."
"Thank god. Phones been going crazy!" He yells as phone rings again.

Hello. Inks Tattoos. What can we do for you?
I want a tattoo. Small simple butterfly on my wrist with a little color.
Okay we have an opening at 11am or 3pm today
11am works great.
Sounds wonderful we will see you then.
^end phone call^

I scribble the information down as I call out to Ink.
"Appointment at 9am with Cyber. 10am with A. Which better not take an hour. 11am with Kelly. Noon with Knives. 1pm-4pm break for now. 4pm thumper."
"Thanks library!" Ink
"That's not my name!"
"I like it better. Your a walking book keeper. So library." Ink
"Your a pain in the ass."
"Yes but you love me." Ink
"For now. Imma head to office get some paperwork done."

I walk back into the last room in the place and just shake my head. It's a mess. Boxes stacked in stackes. And nothing organized. I start with pulling all the boxes away from the filing cabinets. And start organizing all the customers by file. Some needed their own drawer with how much work has done. I take the last years worth of book keeping and put that in a pile for the front as well as start cleaning up the computer area. And finally I find the computer and printer. I get all the extra papers people need to sign and fill out printed and put in the pile to go to the front.
It's now 2pm. Inks still on break and I finally have the office clean. I head to the front with my papers and start putting them in organized folders in the cabinets.
"Hey there she is." Ink
"Never left just cleaning this place up."
"Library meet Dice." Ink
"I'm not library. But nice to meet you Dice."
"Nice to meet you too" dice
"Your always library to me." Ink
"So are y'all like an item? Or can I take a pretty girl out." Dice
"I don't go out with bikers."
"She's off limits. Prez has her snatched up." Ink
"Yeah that too." I laugh realizing I was off limits no matter what. It's been awhile sense I was in a relationship.
"Prez has always shared his whores before." Dice
"Not like that-" Ink started but I cut him off
"I ain't no ones whore and I sure as hell wouldn't be a bikers whore. You understand before I put a bullet in your head?"
"Calm library. Dice this is prezs fiance." Ink
"No way prez is settling down. At least not without a side chick." Dice.
I look from him and Ink. My breathing gets fast and the world starts to blur. Did I make a mistake? Did I get right back into hell? Will I not be enough? Will he cheat on me for the rest of my life. I can't feel myself not being able to breathe but all I see is black. And I passed out.

*Blades Point of view*
Ink calls me flipping out.

We are at St Mary's hospital.
Who?
Dice, me and kat. I didn't know what todo! She passed out.
I'm on my way.
^end phone call^

I rush into the hospital and see Dice and Ink.
"Where?"
"She's fine. Just panic attack. Doctors and giving her another look before they send her home."Ink
"What the hell happened?"
"It was no ones fault. Dice couldn't believe you were settling down and she all of a sudden went into panic." Ink
"I'm really sorry Prez. I didn't know she was your fiancé when I first met her."Dice.
"What did you say?!"
"I just said normally you share your whores. Then when he said she was your fiancé I was just surprised you were settling down to one with no side chick. Sorry prez." Dice
"It was no ones fault." Doctor
"What?"
"She over thinks bad things and it turns into a panic attack." Doctor.
"Thank you. Ink I need you to go finish my meeting. I let in the middle of a meeting with our biggest alliance."
"Yes sir." Ink
"You left a meeting bc she was headed two a hospital?" Dice
"Of course. She's gonna be my wife."
"So your not gonna cheat on her?" Dice
"No imma marry her and be with her."
"Holy fuck. You have changed. You love her!" Dice
"What is such the big deal?"
"Nothing. May I speak with her?" Dice.
"I guess but if you make her panic again I'm kicking your ass out with a gun shot."
"Got it."

*Rosalindas point of view.*
I'm in the hospital room calming down. I knew I had an attack. I'm use to them. What I'm not use to is blacking out and waking up in the hospital. Ink must not be good with panic attacks. I hear a knock.
"Come in."
" Hey kat. So sorry about what I said. Really!" Dice.
" it's wasn't your fault. It's my insecurities."
"I wanted to talk before Blade comes in."
"Okay talk. Wait. He's here?"
"Yeah he came right away. Look Ik what I said at the parlor. But that man really likes you. He left a gigantic meeting to come to your side. He's bearly left that type of meetings for one of his men getting shot at."Dice
"Really?"
"Yes. That man cares." Dice
"Thank you Dice."