The Meet

It's been almost a week sense I have seen a lot of bikers in this town. Which was nice. Easy to stay away if they aren't here. I laugh at my own joke. It's 2am and I definitely needed to do some shopping. The only gas station open is right down the road so I grab my keys and head out. I made it almost there when I realized I had no gun. Damn shit it was on the table. Fuck. Well my fists work anyone wanna screw with me.
I get to the store and pile the basket full with all the munchies I can get. My budget is getting kinda low but I don't wanna fight in a biker town and no one seems to be hiring. I pay for my snacks and head out the door.

I'm not even two blocks from the store and I'm shoved face forward to the ground in an alleyway. Shit. I try to get up or turn around but there is a weight on my back

"Well well. This sexy looking girl seems to want some fun."
"I guess we can show this biker how travelers work."
Shit travelers won't go easy. They are the worst of the biker. I scream hoping someone notices.
"Shut up. We are gonna have some fun than take your money and your gonna let us like a mute little girl woman should be.!"
I growl as he hits me. The other guy holding me  in place still.
I'm bruising all over as the guy holding me in place is lifted. I groan as I get up seeing both men attacking Ink. He's holding his own but it's two against one won't last long. I grab the guy that was holding me.
"Let's see how you do face to face. Instead of holding a girl from behind." I say as I sent a right hook to his face. He stubbles and an just keep punching. He falls on the ground and I just keep hitting him. Taking all my anger out.
I'm finally lifted off and I fall asleep on the cozy  person holding me.

<Blades point Of view>
It's been almost a damn week. That man has annoyed the hell outta me. We go up there to a damn run for him as a favor to him and he tries to get me fucking married and step kids. This man damn batshit crazy.
We pull into town at 5am. Everyone heads home knowing I'm still pissed. I head to Ink's. He was always good and letting me crash and not speaking.

"Hey" I scream walking in seeing the lights on
"Shh shhh." He whispers. Im confused. Sense when does he do quiet.
"Imma crash here for few hours so no one finds me."
"Ok. But you'll have to crash in the spare. I gave your soda away." He says. Wait what??? I always crash on the couch.
"What? Who? Why?"
"Calm down. Couple travelers were in town."
"What did they do??"
"Just beat the new girl and tried to take money. She only had couple bucks and I stopped them before too much damage." Ink
"You took on two travelers??"
"No the damn crazy chica, got up after I tore them off of her and started to beat the guy to a pulp." Ink
"Was she not hurt?"
"Oh no. I checked once I got her back. Sprained ankle and wrist. Lots of bruises and at least 3 broken ribs" Ink
"Damn. How did she get up and fight than??"
"She mumble something about not nice odds 2:1" Ink
"Damn. You sure not traveler? She seems strong like one?"
"Definitely not a traveler. I think imma see if she wants to reception for the tattoo parlor."
"You sure?"
"Yes. Pass out where you want. She's on couch imma go to my bed few hours." Ink
I head to the spare room for few hours.

<Kat's point of view >
It's been a week sense the incident. I have been back at my house almost the whole time. I did get a dog! His name is rosco. He's my favorite thing in the world.

He is the most loyal, smart, attack dog I could ever ask for

He is the most loyal, smart, attack dog I could ever ask for. His mix is a German shepherd with a Carpathian wolf.

I've been working at Inks place as a book keeper for practically the week. He pays me daily and it's off the books. Nice to stay under the radar. Rosco comes with me to work everyday and even gets to come to Ink's "no animal" house.

<**One Month Later**>
Rosco is sitting happily in his new doggie bed that Ink got his spoiled ass for at Ink's house as I am running around the kitchen. He said he bought 2 of those damn beds. One for his house other for the tattoo parlor. This dog has been spoiled. Ever sense Ink told me it was a animal free house and he liked it that way, I wasn't coming around much. I had to train Rosco quite a bit and after a few days of that Ink broke. Said I guess you can bring the mutt around. Now it's like the damn dog is his nephew. That dog is more spoiled than a child could ever be. He put a dog door in every door outside at his house and the shop plus he made one his spare rooms into a dog room and filled it with toys as well as putting a doggie door in there too!

I'm running around the house. Ink had to work late. Called me frantic. I guess his mom was coming into town and expected a home cooked meal with a clean elegant house.

The door burst open and Rosco raised and came close to me. I stare at this elder lady in her 60s barging into the kitchen. I had the house cleaned and now I was just cooking away at the dinner.
" Who are you?" She states. Rosco growls
"Ma'am. My name is Kat."
"Why are you in my sons kitchen?" She growls as the dog does the same.
"Rosco calm. She's uncles mom." I laugh as if the dog understands.
"Excuse me! I'm Mrs. Safeho. Why are you here?!"
"Sorry ma'am. Ink called asking if I could come over to cook y'all dinner that's all."
"Oh where is my son?" Mrs. safeho
"Right here momma." Ink says taking off his jacket.
"Dinner is done sir, ma'am. Your all set. Ink imma take Rosco and head out. She you at work."
"No stay. You cooked unlike my son. You should get to eat." Mrs. safeho.
"Please" Ink
"If you insist."

We were just finishing up eating when someone else barged in the house. He rushed into the room. I kept my head down like normal when it came to biker business.
"We have a problem." Mystery
"What is it?" Ink
"Yeah what's more important?" Mrs. safeho.
"Oh momma. I didn't know you were in town!" Mystery says. Ink has a brother???
"What's so important??" Ink
"Richard and his VP are coming.!" Mystery. Richard? It can't be my Richard. Can it?
"Why?" Ink
"Something about finding someone. I guess it's important." Mystery.
"Why it just the two. He's bringing his VP. What's his name Tyler?" Ink
"Yep." Mystery. My head shot up like a bullet.
"Richard and Tyler from the Vipers are coming here to this town to find someone??" I almost screamed at Ink. Right now I didn't care about mystery guy. Only one reason those to would be looking for someone. That someone's me.
"Yes they are in 12 hours. Wait how do you know them?" Mystery. Still looking at ink I scream and start pacing.
"They can't just leave me to hide. No always finding. Always protecting everyone. Even if they don't want protection.! Uhhh they gonna ruin this all. Granite it's in a biker town but I'm finally happy! At least until I have the money to move! I growl frustrated.
"What are you talking-"Ink
"Miss calm down. Breath." Mrs. safeho.
"Thank you Mrs. Safeho for dinner and hospitality. I have to go prepare."
"No you don't." Mystery guy says and I look at him first time. Bloody hell
"Bloody hell its you. Move!" I scream as I push past him. The guy from the dinner. Just great.

<Blade's point of view>
What did she mean it's me. I'm still shocked and confused standing in the door frame of inks kitchen. Most people don't know but we are brothers. My mom snaps me outta my thoughts.
"Ink was that your way of letting us know your settling down?" Mom
"No no. She's just a good friend." Ink
"Someone he doesn't think is traveler. But that's just another sign that she is."
"Don't judge a book by whose names it knows. If everyone did that I would have been head lawyer for years." Mom
"She's not a traveler. And she didn't sound happy that they were coming. And what did you do that poor woman?? Are you the reason she don't like bikers!??" Ink
"Blade so help me if you hurt that angel." Mom
" I really don't know her!!" I scream.