Will He Run?

I woke up to Craig in the bedroom just looking at Ink and I.
"Yes!" I ask
"Why are you in the same bed?" Craig
"It's nothing. I had a nightmare and he comforted me. We fell asleep. Why are you in here?"
"I'm headed out. Wanted to say good bye." Craig.
"Oh okay." I get up and give him a hug.
"Even though I think I know but let me know what you decide Kat." Craig
"Thank you have a safe trip." I state. As I walk into the bathroom with my clothes for today.

It's now 2 pm. Everyone went to work including Tyler and Richard. They were going to the club house to make an official deal with Blade. Blade he's been on my mind this entire time. I want to choose him. But the problem is he's gonna have to find out my secret. Then the ball will be in his court. I decide to text Ink.

I need your house tonight. Take my cousins and your mom out please.-K
Why?-I
Because. Please. -K
Fine.- I

I walk down stairs and right to the kitchen.
"Yes I'll be ready by 5." Mrs. Safeho says into the phone.
"Ink is taking me and those two men out tonight isn't that sweet!" Mrs. Safeho.
"Yes it is. Oh I have a question."
"Anything darling." Mrs. Safeho
"I need Blades number. I need to speak to him about a business matter."
"Oh of course. Here let me see your phone." Mrs. Safeho. I gave her my phone and she typed in his number. I thanked her and went back upstairs.

You and me tonight 530pm. Your hideaway from the club. -K
Who is this. -B
Its Kat. Inks house 530
Okay. Why? - B

I didn't answer. I needed to get ready. I jumped in the shower and washed my body. I got out and dried and did my hair all nice. I put light makeup on and put a nicer summer dress on. It's not 430. I rush down stairs and see Mrs. Sfaeho is ready and getting ready to leave.
"Oh you look nice!" Mrs. Safeho.
"Oh thank you. You look so much nicer!" I state. She may be over 40 but she has the body for it. And the dress hugs it tight with slit up the side of the purple dress.
"Enjoy."Mrs. Safeho says as she leaves.
I rush to the kitchen and get dinner started. Eat first then spring big news on him.
At 5 pm I grab the table cloth and place settings for outside. I string lights around the patio posts and watch as it turns into a beautiful romantic dinner. I serve the food and cover it waiting for him.
The door bell rings right at 530. I open it to a fancy looking Blade. I'm so scared.

<Blades point of view>
I ring the bell exactly 530. She texted me. She wanted todo dinner with ONLY me. I know because I asked Ink about what he thought would go well with the dinner she was making and he told me she wanted everyone else outta the house. She opened the door and my breath hitches. She's in a simple summer dress but it looks perfect just like her makeup and hair. I smile.
"Hey So you wanted me to meet you here."
"Dinner first than we talk more. It's gonna get cold."She states. I smile and follow her. She walks to the patio and I see just what she's done. It looks beautiful. Almost as good as her.
We sit down and eat. We finally finish and I look at her expectantly.
"I need to tell you something." Kat
"Okay what is it?" She looks really worried.
"The reason Ink laughed when you asked if we were sleeping together is that I am a virgin...." Kat. She's biting her lip. Did she just say virgin!!?!
"Your a what?" I state dumbfounded
"I'm a virgin." She states louder.
She's a virgin. She is a virgin. I don't do virgins. The want soft love. I don't do soft. I can't breathe. I stand up and leave. Straight to my room at the club house. I shove the girls outta my way and went straight to my room.

<Kat's point of view>
He ran... he Rann. I knew that was a chance. I just. I should have seen it. I ran throwing up my food in Inks toilet. Feeling light headed and still in disbelief I laid down on the bed with tears in my eyes. Before I knew it I was out.

I woke up the next morning to Ink cuddling me.
"what happened little one?" Ink
"Well I told him." I breathe.
"And you and him are gonna marry?" Ink
"Um. He ran. Ran fast. Probably to someone not a virgin." I state as tears Well up in my eyes.
"Breathe little one. Give him some time to think about all this. That's a big thing to spring on him." Ink states as he heads to the shower. I watch Ink get ready and head out. Imma just stay in bed.

<Blades point of view>
Ink barges into my room. What if I was in here with someone.
"What the hell?"
"You ran?! You idiot!" Ink shouts.
"I'm not right for her!" I yell back.
"Well she's in my room thinking something is wrong with her!!" Ink shouts
"Nothing is! She's perfect! Now she'll marry Craig and be happily loved.!" I shout
"She's gonna fucking leave you idiot. Why did you run anyway?!" Ink
"She needs someone who can slowly make love to her. I'm rough not soft." I state mad at myself for never doing soft.
"You idiot!" Ink
"Now what?!" I ask still mad.
"She wanted you! You can do soft. It's the same thing just more gentle if you care about them!" Ink is boiling mad.
"No-" I cant finish I'm interrupted
"No im not listening to your excuses. That girl is in my room crying because she thinks something is wrong with her! And she's not choosing Craig she's gonna move outta the damn state again. It was you or her family damn it! Grow a pair and be a man!" Ink screams as Ruby walks in to my room.
"Hey Blade. I have time to please someone." She tries to be sexy.
"So help me you tell all the sweet butts if another one of you walks into this god damn room, I will not only put a bullet in between your eyes but everyone will be band! He is taken!" Ink screams. I sit there watching her scurry away. I know what I have todo.