Shopping

Nat, Salina, Ink, Bull, Trap and I pull up to the mall in the next town over. We took Trap's Truck that is huge. It comfortly seats 6. Trap drove while i sat in the middle and Salina sat against the passenger door. While in the back sat Bull behind Trap and then Ink sat next to him and made Nat sit on the outside behind Salina.

"Where to first the queens?" Ink jokes

"We aren't queens." Salina said as Nat just blushed.

"Young'n You are the heir to the biggest MC in most the world. You just became the most spoiled princess ever." Bull laughs as in pulls her close.

"I'm confused." Salina states

"It will take some time to get use too." I laugh and pull the girls to Rue 21 first.

We pick out clothes in all the girl sizes. Some girly, some that will fit into their jobs and some that will fit into the club. Sense most are 18-24. Rue 21 works for most of them.

"Are we done now?" Trap complains again. We have only been here an hour.

"You have never been shopping with a girl." Ink and Bull say laughing together.

Next is Macy's. We pick out some clothes for the more 30 year olds. Making sure they are a little more tasteful to older woman.

We are still on a mission when I spot Sleeping Tiger. I pull both girls in as this is the one store the men rushed into. I laugh and see Nat smile a small smile at how childish Ink is acting in here.

"What is this store?" Salina

"It's your moms favorite store. It has knives and swords and trinkets of animals and incents galore." I say smiling looking around.

I found my Falsa Blanket I've been wanting and Salina found one she liked. She told me her favorite animal was a Panda, so I got her a ton of trinkets with Pandas. We got her and I both incent burners and a lot of incents. I got her a lava lamp and a to big for her sweater with a dolphin on it. She fell in love with it and wanted it extra big. As if Blade is gonna complain about that. I laugh.

Finally we get to my favorite park of the store. The lady opens the latch and I start pulling out blades looking at my favorite. I pick out small ones for each girl except the ones with me. I let Salina look at them and picks up this small gun with Purple skulls on it that pops out into a knife and I smile.

"Is that the one you like?" I ask

She nods and I add that one and a small comb that opens with a small knife for her purse. I look at Nat and start ringing things up as she is looking at the knives. I grab a purse Salina was looking at and put it on the tab.

Nat goes to hand her the Biohazard collection knife to add to my pile, but Ink takes it from her hands put it in his pile and grabs the throwing cards and throwing knives that go with it in his pile. I check out chuckling at Ink.

The girls walk ahead with Bull and Trap sense I told them to go pick whatever they need from the bath and bodyworks store as I walk with Ink.

"So you claiming her?" I nudge Ink.

"She's been through enough." Ink

"She's strong you know."

"I know. I think that's what makes me like her." Ink

"Well when the times right you will know, but trust me I know that look. Eventaully tell her before it's too late."

Ink gets interrupted but Nat.

"Hey we are all set. Are we done?" Nat

"Almost. Stay out of this store, Theres only one way put so no one is gonna hurt us." I wink at ink, as I pull the girls into Victoria Secret. 

"Okay girls. Everyone at the house needs 5 of each. You two need 7 of each. Keep yours seperate. And yall both need a sexy pair for your dresses for my wedding." I say as we split off with our lists like all the other stores.

I meet them in the middle. Salina has her girls bags full but hers is almost empty same goes for Nat and I laugh. I pull them to the dressing rooms looking at the 2 attendants. 

"We need 7 matching sets and one set for under fancy dresses. for both girls." I say

"Okay price range and sizes." one attendant says.

"Don't pay attention to price. I want stuff they like." I say as they meekly says their sizes.

The women come back with what I asked for and were surprised when I said perfect and put them in the bags without even looking at the prices.

We went up the register lady and I put all three the bags of the girls having her put that she and another lady walking around helped us, so they get the commission.

I paid that with the club card as Nat put hers up and I got ready to put mine and Salina's up. Ink walks up and hands the lady his card.

"Just hand it back to this pretty lady when this is rang up." Ink says as he walks away. She rings up the bag and looks at Nat then to me. I smile and take the card running it and pull it out handing it to Nat. She looks at me, and I pay for mine and Salinas using the two girls in the dressing room as their helpers.

We walk out and Nat looks at Ink.

"I'm sorry if it was a lot. Rose made me get all that stuff. Here's your card and I'll pay you back." She rushes out trying to hand him her card back.

"Don't worry about the money and keep it. You will need it for the next store too." Ink laughs walking back to Bull who is looking a little worried.

The dress shop is our last place. Probably good because the guys are going mad and are really done carrying our bags.

I found the perfect dress and Salina found the perfect dress that Blade would approve of because the first one, her uncles almost tried to throw her back in the dressing room, which didn't scare her thou just made her laugh. Nat came out with a great dress, but Ink wasn't having it. He grabbed the dress he was looking at and picked her up putting her back in the room with the other dress. When she came back out though this dress fit her much better and looked great.

Finally we can head back to the club house.