Final

It's been 5 years sense we got married and I am getting to give my man the best news ever tonight.

We have 3 three kids now. All three girls. I know Blade really loves those three girls but he really wants an heir to train to take over his business.

We have Salina who is 18 now. She graduated this year and turned into a damn good biker princess.

 She graduated this year and turned into a damn good biker princess

Then we had Bella. She is now 4 years and as cute as a button.

And most recently we have Nora who is 1 and half years old

And most recently we have Nora who is 1 and half years old. Shes officially 19 months old.

Blade has become whipped by all the girls and decided they needed a photographer official photos and well I think they are cute it made me call him whipped

All of the big bad bikers have all bowed down to these three biker princess. More of they are wrapped around all three of their fingers.

I am pregnant again with another of our child. I have been able to keep a secret from Blade. I had a special doctors appointment today to reveal the gender. He gets his quiet wish. It's a boy!

"Hey library. Blade said yall are going out tonight and and not coming home. Get dressed and pack a bag." Ink laughs walking in taking hold of Nora.

"Hey what about me uncle Ink?" Bella yells getting pick up by his other arm.

"I dont know about that." I say quietly.

"We all know yall dont need alone time to get prego. So just stop with that sex worry. He just wants to pamper his prego wife." Ink laughs walking out.

"Little ears!!!" I tell back at him getting ready.

"Hey mom." Salina.

"Sup Salina?"

"Can I go with Terry to a movie tonight?" Salina.

Terry is her boyfriend and the only reason Blade has allowed it is because hes a prospect for the club. Meaning Blade can keep an eye on him. And beat the shit outta him if he mistreats her.

"Talk to dad first." I laugh.

"Aww come on." Salina

"Nope we a mutual front on the boyfriend front.what he says goes."

"Fine." She says pulling out her phone and leaving to call him.

That is one thing we agreed on easily. He gets to deal with the boyfriends.

I am ready and getting nervous on telling him. I hope hes happy with this life. A lot has changed everywhere in his life. The club is over packed with wives and children now. We built an apartment building on the lot for the girls we saved and some have started dating a few of the bikers. Ink and Nat are now living together.

The club is mostly legal still and always will be. Blades dad even gave him run of his chapter too which just made our group bigger. It took a lot to get his dad's chapter legal thou and hes been really stressed.

I grab my small bag with a change of clothes for me and him and his suprise as I head out the door to my bike. Throwing it in my saddle bag I see him pulling in drive. I hop on my bike and head out to meet him at start of drive way.

We been driving for about an hour and he won't tell me where too. Finally we pull into a huge hotel/ casino. Imperial Palace. It has some amazing rooms, an enormous buffet and gigantic 2 story casino. I turn to him confused.

"Let's go baby. Grab your bag. We will eat then check into our room." Blade.

"Why are we here?"

"I wanted to spoil my main girl baby." Blade

"Whose your other girls?" I growl.

"Our kids." Blade laughs.

"Come on my queen." Blade says ushering to the buffet.

We got food from all over the world than decided to eat finally.

"Where did you go today?" Blade

"Whatever do you mean?" I say quietly.

"You ditched your guards today baby. I know you. Where did you go?" Blade laughs.

"Well I have a surprise for you." I say laughing.

"When do I get it?" Blade hums.

"Now I guess." I'm still laughing as i pull out a baby leather jacket.

"Hunny i know we are having another kid. That's not a surprise." Blade

"Except today they could tell me the gender." I say smirking.

"You went without me?! How dare you!" Blade playfully growls.

I just nod and Blade looks at the jacket.

"So how is the little girl doing?" Blade

"What makes you say girl?" I ask confused.

"Its all we ever have had. Besides we can never have enough biker princesses." Blade says but I can see the disappointment in his eyes.

I turn the jacket over so he can see the embroidery the says 'Future Prez'

"Wait. Are you for sure?" Blade says all happy.

"Yes babe. We are having a little boy!"

"Yes!!" Blade screams picking me up and spinning me in the air.

We spent all night cuddling and talking names. The world is spinning our way. I'm so glad I befriended Ink and found my love even under the circumstances.