Second incounter with Death

We got back to the clubhouse and made sure to organize all the clothes for the girls in the sizes they needed and let them all go put their new clothes away.

Bull looks at Blade and nods to the office when when the girls are all going through clothes.

*Bades point of view*

"How was shopping?" I laugh as bull walks in with Ink

"Dont start..." Bull growls.

"The Blood Suckers saw us with the girls." Bull

"That's not their territory. When did you see them? I didnt see any" Ink

"Their VP Cold was watching us for after sleeping tiger." Bull

"Okay we better keep our eyes open. Everything opens back up Monday,so next topic. Would you like help at the garage?"

Bull was gonna start talking but Rose walks in and sits on my lap.

"Business as always boys." Rose

"Sorry baby girl. Hows the wedding plans? What's left for me to help with?" I smile.

"Nothing other than set up. Now I wanted to talk. Imma start taking care of the clubhouse so I told Nat and Liz on Monday they will start helping Ink over at the shop." Rose

"Both?" Bull looks confused

"Yes. Nats good with drawing. Teach her the gun and put her to work. Liz will be on front desk and paperwork." Rose looks at Ink

"Got it boss lady!" Ink laughs slinking out the door probably back to where Nat is anyway. Atleast he won't be distracted at other people's businesses to be close to her.

"I wouldn't mind some help I guess Prez." Bull says.

"Oh perfect! Sam wants to learn about bikes if you would like a helper mechanic if not that's okay. And Rachel would be great for paperwork." Rose says all excited.

I can see Bulls hesitation.

"How about Bull fixes what he wants but Sam can work with wrench on learning how to fix things." I suggest.

"That would work. I guess." Bull

"Sounds great so we got 5 set. Now just the rest." Rose laughs.

" The other two could work at the restaurant." Bull suggests.

"Oh that would be great actually! Thank you Bull." Rose laughs.

Bull leaves and it's just Rose and I.

"Have you thought about the house situation?"

"I dont see why we need that much yard and big house." Rose softly giggles and hides her head in my shoulder.

"I want more children and I want us to be able to play outside with our kids. Besides it would become part of the clubs property so it would always be protected."

"Fine but we are buying the whole lot and if I can talk ink into building a house he gets to too." Rose

"Why do you-"

"Because him and Nat are gonna need a house and she is gonna want to be close to the girls." Rose laughs like it is the smartest thing ever.

"Who said him and her will be together?"

"Oh they will. I can see it already." Rose states

"Okay let's grab our daughter and head home. I wanna cuddle." I snuggle into her neck kissing lightly.