Who is Death?

"You will need your kit, but not for me. Ink go with Nat to help the girls downstairs please."

"Girls?"Uncle asks

"Your niece saved about a dozen or so girls from where she was held." Blade

" Good Job, my little Rose." Richard states

The little girl starts to wake for the second time.

"Hi youngin." I smile.

"Hello....." She says quietly looking at the big burly men.

"They won't hurt you, they are here to help you. Do you have any family?"

"No they were killed when i was kidnapped. It's all my fault." She cries.

"Hey hey. It's alright hunny. Do you remember you name?"

"Salina."

"Hey Salina. My names Rose or Kat depending on who you ask." I smile

"Or Library!" Ink yells making Salina jump.

"Sorry." He states quietly

"Hes just a big teddy bear i promise. He gets overly excited though."

She nods.

"So we are giving the other girls options, but because your underage we have to be careful." I state.

"Okay, so I'm stuck here? or with them?" She quietly asks pointing to Richard who looks uncomfortable.

" No, We will not force you to do anything. I'm giving you the option to go try the world on your own and lie about your age, or you let me adopt you and we get you enrolled in school and I will let you act like a kid." I state

"Rose, do you think that's a good thing for you? A new marriage and a kid? Have you even talked to Blade?" My uncle states.

"Are you serious? I can be a kid?" Salina asks quietly.

"Only if you let both us adopt you." Blade states coming back to my side.

"Both of us?" I question.

"I am marrying you. Only way your adopting a child is if it's both of ours." Blade states like this is normal for him. He hasn't ever mentioned marriage to anyone until this and now hes willing to up and adopt a child?

"I would like to be a kid. I'm only 13....." Salina

"You do need to be warned... Blade is Prez of this MC. That will put a target out on you. I will do everything in my power to keep you safe and you will train to protect yourself." I say wanting to give her all the information.

"What Rose left out is after this with her being kidnapped, she will be going no where with out a bodyguard and if you say yes than you will be including in that. You can still be a kid, but I take family serious." Blade smiles at me as if there is a secret message in it.

"Plus you will have me and another as your uncles to protect you!" Ink exclaims all happy.

"I want you two to adopt me..." Salina whispers.

"Okay i will get to work on the paperwork. Are you changing your last name to theirs? I will be easier to explain in the long run." Cyber jumps right in.

"You know Rose now that hes dead you could come back with us.... Even Salina could..." Richard

"Mine." Blade growls.

"Calm boy." I laugh at Blade pull me closer.

"Blade and I talked we are still getting married. And I am staying here. I love yall and will still see ya now that y'all are family of the MC."

"Marriage! How did I not know about this Boy!" A man growls.

"Death." Blade states deadly calm but shoves me back towards Salina and out of the guys sightline.

Tyler and Richard are on edge.

"Didn't know they let death outta his house anymore." Richard snarles.

"What are you doing this way anyway." Tyler states.

"I'm here to see my sons of course."

"Sons? What woman would marry you?" Richard snarles.

"Hunny, Calm. I want to see my boy marry! Don't get us kicked from this wedding." Blades mom states.

I stand, and walk around the men. I'm never one to be scared of anyone.

"Good to see you again ma'am. Hello Sir. I'm Rosalinda, but you may call me Rose or Library." I nod to him and get a hug from her.

"Library. Damn thats a poor name for a prez's lady. Won't be much a fight." Death says and I hear 4 growls.

"No one....." I cut Ink off

"Well sir, you are my future Father in law so I will play nice." I lean in to him.

"But i only give one warning to even family. That sounded like a threat. I don't take threats lightly. I don't give threats either. I make promises. And I promise that you threaten me again, everything my uncles taught me will be used on you." I whisper in his ear and when i'm done, I pull back with an innocent smile on my face.

"I'm so glad to finally meet my future family. It's great that my uncles get to be apart of this too. Isn't this so great, Baby." I smile super big to Blade so he doesn't know anything affected me.

"Yes baby. Even though I don't like what happened, I'm just glad your UNCLES get to be a part of this." He states the uncles a little loud growing the attention of them now that most the girls are taken care of.

"What do you need to get ready for the wedding my sweetheart?" Tyler askes.

" I would love for my uncle to walk me down the aisle." Tyler laughs and pulls me into a hug.

"Anything for you." Tyler

"And I have this stupid father daughter dance..... You know sense my father cant be here.... I could really use a gentleman who means so much to me to dance with their favorite niece." I state quietly.

"I would love to dance with you my little devil." Richard laughs pulling me into a tight hug.

"You're marrying into that fucking MC but you wouldn't help mine!" I hear a growl behind me.

"Not now Death." Ink states strong.

"Don't get me started on you, and what's with all the damn pussy!." Death growls at Ink. Making Nat tremble next to Ink who notices right away. He steps in front of her.

"Don't speak about them like that." Ink hisses.

"Death. My club. Keep your mouth shut or get out." Blade growls

"DEATH! Damn it. I told you! You want to have a life after this wedding you keep your mouth shut!" Their mother growls. Death dips his head to her ear and she nods. He must be apoligizing.

"We are going to get a room at the hotel, but he will be on his best behavior next time." She speaks pushing him out the door.