Kidnapped

This is it.

I'm pissed!

I've trained for years to be prepared just for a situation.

Instead i'm tied to a damn wall in a cell staring at a girl's lifeless body. Must not have learned when to shut her mouth.

Two men walk in and i know imediately who took me.

"Where is he?"

"Getting ready for your wedding." Gary

"I'm not marrying that asshole." I growl

"You dont have a choice and that man is not happy about the whole biker bitch either." Gary

"You are as bad as he is!" I growl out easily pulling my hand free from the ropes. Kepping them behind my back so i look still chained.

"Who is the whore? We all get turns with this one to?" New guy states and my face turns hard.

"I am not a whore and no one will touch me."

"I will do as i please bitch." He growls.

"You're calling the wrong one of us Bitch. A bitch is the one with out the dick. Pussies are bitches." before i can register what happened, my head snaps right.I groan.

"Enough. Shes boss'. No one touches." Gary

"At least you remember your place. Sucks to have a woman degrade you with every term, yet you cant fight back little boy."

"Oh you done it now." New guy whispers.

"I will......" Gary whispers as he walks towards me trying to scare me, but i cut him off.

"Will what? Little Pansie won't do shit! Remember last time? Bet you still have the scars to prove you went against your boss!" I antagonize him trying to get a rise.

"Bitch i will shoot you! Shut up!" New guy.

"Rain, Shut Up! Boss will Kill you!" Gary

"Rain.... That's a sad poor excuse for a gang name. Damn you must really be a little baby." I laugh as i'm pulling my other arm out of the restraints.

"Rose Shut up! I have to go get boss. Don't push him to hurt you. He's to young to go against boss." Gary announces leaving us.

"Little boy gets to protect someone they really put to much faith in a little boy." I need him just to come a little closer.

"Shut up!!" He growls pulling his gun out and shooting my shoulder.

"You don't want to answer to boss on why his obsession was killed by your hands do ya? Little boy?" I joke as he steps closer. Makes me happy this guy is an idiot.

I grab the gun disarming him and shooting him right between the eyes. I run to the door before some comes down to the basement and lock the door and move the chair in the way. I get to work untieing the girls on other cages. I will make my uncle get them new papers and get them outta danger.

Now how to get us out........ As if its an answer to my prayer. theres an explosion upstairs. I pull the girls towards the door carrying the one that was across from me. She can't even be 14 years old. 

My uncles here. It has to be him. He always saves me. I groan feeling the weight of girl on my shoulder where rain shot me.

I've lost a lot of blood and i don't know if i can fight my way out. A girl to my left notices my wound and goes to take the gun.

"I'm fine." i grind out through my teeth.

"I can shoot. Trust me." She says. I eye her suspisously

"I'm fine" I repeat.

"I'm Natalie. People called me Nat before they took me. My dad...... he an army man. Taught me how to shoot. I can help." She states taking the gun as i let her.

I watch the door jiggle and i look at her.

"Nat, I have friends coming. If you dont recongize, don't shoot." I make sure to scare her with my look before she nods.

"Got it. You have people outside of this compound? Who look for you?" She states quietly

"Yes. You all will to after we get out. I have people to help all of you." I smile until the door bust open

five men pile in that i don't know and i look at Nat wondering if she tricked me but out the corner of my eye I see Ink racing in.

"Oh thank god!" Ink Screams

"Ink calm. Your scaring the girls." I nod to the corner

"Sorry. Men Help them up. Take one each you. I got Library, Scar, and youngin." He bites out.

"Library, Scar, and youngin?" Nat questions.

"Library is her nickname and I don't know ya'lls name. Sorry Ma'am." Ink bows making Nat laugh at the big dude trying to make himself small.

"Names Nat. Where is my uncle.?"

"Just got on plane." Ink

"Then who?" I state confused. My uncle is the only one who has ever rescused me.

"Your fiance duh." Ink states

"Blade."

"Yes yes. Lets go before he has my head. He's already pissed about your little stunt." Ink

"Ink Carry  youngin as you call her. My shoulder cant take it anymore." I smile and hold on to Nat's shoulder as we start walking. I see lots of vests all fighting, knowing they are gonna take out the whole gang.

"Ink!" Nat screams as she turns pointing gun over his shoulder, killing the man who had a knife ready for Ink. I turn grabbing the gun from her and shooting the two coming in front of us. Rushing us out the building and slamming us into a different van then the rest of the girls.

I smile as Blade pulls me into his lap in backset of van after he got in. Ink jumped into drivers seat. As we set off on our way, Nat and I fell asleep safe.

I woke up to Ink pulling into the clubhouse.

"No. Take them and us to your house." I growled

"It's fine." Blade

"No. I won't let them think....." I was cut off.

"Library? What's going on?" Nat

"Nothing. Blade i swear."

"Sweetie, I told everyone to get lost. Calm down. No ones gonna hurt them here and we cleaned up a whole level for them to have rooms in for tonight." Blade looks at me.

"I...."

"I know you care. Just the patched members are in there and they know not to mess around. Besides we are gonna put some new rules in place. You and i will set. Starting with, you go anywhere- you will have a bodygaurd." Blade growls at the end.