The Choice

I walk in to see all the members greeting the girls in aprons from the kitchen with food making me laugh so hard. All these big bad MC members in kitchen aprons trying to look small.

Blade comes up  behind me and wraps his arms around me.

" I wasn't joking when i said there was new rules being out in place." Blade says.

"Thank you, Blade."

"Hey, whats with this?" Nat

" What you mean?" Blade

" Why you guys being so nice to us? We are broken." Nat

"Don't say that. You've just been mistreated." Ink states walking up from the stairs.

"I don't understand." Nat

"It's okay. We been saying we need more strong women around. We also understand if you guys would like a new identity to hide instead. We have someone on the way for that." Blade

"So my uncle is on his way?"

"Yes I called him. He might kill me but i will do anything to keep you safe." Blade

"Wait how did you find me so fast?"

"I called in a favor." Blade

" More like called in a horror. That's why i'm here. Mom said her and dad are on their way." Ink

"Shit." Blade

"What's so wrong? I like your mom."

" Nat, I need you to talk to the girls. You know them better. We will open up jobs for anyone who wants them at actually paying businesses we own. Or they can get a new life in whatever state they want. No one is keeping them here." Blade states as he walks into his office to get paperwork in order before the asswipe gets here to criticise.

"You haven't meet our dad." he turns to the men. "Ya'll Show the girls their floor let them pick a room, then get your asses in gear. Every business, every room better be in order. Get paperwork to Prez. We have 13 hours before Death is here!" He hollers running off to the stairs going downstairs.

The men start scattering rushing around. Giving a quick tour for the girls before showing then their floor. I'm not sure what's going on but the soon to be Prez's wife should help, so I grab the cleaning supplies from the kitchen and start with the bar and party room.

I'm half way done when Nat walks in. Not 10 seconds later, Ink follows like a lost puppy. It's cute.

"Hey let me help. I can clean for sure." Nat

"You don't have to. Ya'll are guests." Ink is first to speak.

"I want to. Especially sense Imma stay, I should help." Nat says as i nod to the cleaning bucket.

"Your gonna stay?" Ink asks seems confused.

"Yeah. I like it here and y'all seem different." Nat

"Sounds good, but after this is finished. First things first. Getting you a gun and time at the range downstairs." I say stern. I look over at the sleeping teen girl.

Doc checked her out. Shes fine just sleeping now. Doc said shes between 13 and 15. I growled happy they were killed for what they did.

We finished into the party area and moved to the kitchen and dinning room. Ink keeps checking in on us like something is gonna happen in the club house. Really dude.

"Ink! Stop hiding behind the damn door. Imma shoot next time it moves. And imma aim for your damn head. Either walk in and talk like a man or go do shit!" I growl and Nat looks around like she didnt notice. We have to work on that.

"Sorry, Library." Ink walks out like a child caught with something he should have.

"Yeah. What are you my babysitter?" I question

"No. No." He says sneaking a glance at Nat.

"Ah. Why don't you help Nat clean up in here. Imma go check on my man." I laugh walking out and straight into his office.

I can hear the men  from in the office gasp as i just walked in. I shake my head and go to his lap and sit down. I take the paper in his hand and start looking all around his desk. Damn they not organized at all.

"Prez...." A member starts.

"She is my old lady. I claimed her and marrying her this week. I told you there where changing. I meant it." Blade states in a harsh tone.

"Stop it. We have a lot of work to do. Never leave a man to run paperwork. Nothing is organized. I don't even have enough time to organize. Let's do this by business. Each person takes a business. Find everything for that business in all this papers."

"Ah ah ah. You too Mister. I got the Tattoo Parlor. You got the club. Let's go." I laugh at Blades face.

"But baby. You're on me." He smiles thinking he just won.

"I can get off or you can work like this." I state calmly, " Someone get me another chair."

"Don't fucking move Taz!" Blade growls out as Taz was getting up to get me a chair.

"Good an understanding. Lets go only 9 hours left."

We spent 5 hours getting all the paper in order and put correctly. I set up a new filing cabinet and how everything is filled in it. I had mine done quicker than most, so I spent my extra time cleaning up and shredding what needed to get outta the office.

We walk out the doors to see Uncle and Richard sitting in the room with Cyber setting up at the table next to them.

"Uncles!" I smile and go to give them hugs.

"Okay Chica, What is the name and state this time?" Cyber asks as he gives me a hug maybe a little to long because I hear a growl behind him.

"Her name is Library and she aint leaving." I hear ink growl at the door blocking anyone from leaving. Another growl as Cyber lets go of me and I'm pulled into more arms not letting go. I smile.

"Not for me this time Cyber."

"But you told me to bring my kit." Cyber states confused.