Finally Happy

It's been two days. Ink hasn't left my side. He knows what imma choose without me saying it out loud. Today. I have to tell everyone. I wanted to stay. I wanted to marry Blade but he doesn't want more baggage especially baggage that's a virgin. I turn my head looking at the floor. If I can't have him. I can't stay. I can't even face him let alone see him happy with someone that isn't me so imma go back with the people I know who love me. Richard said he will call all the eligible bachelors of his club and I can have my pick but no one will be as good as Blade.

It's noon. I'm all packed even though Ink kept trying to unpack me. I'll miss him most. I walk down stairs to my cousins and Mrs. Safeho and Ink getting ready to tell them the news.
"I have decided."
"And?!" Tyler says
"I'm going to-" I say as Blade burst through the door interrupting me.
"Wait before you make your decision. Hear me out." Blade states.
"I already made it."
"Hear him out Kitten." Ink states as Blade growls. He's helping you dipshit don't growl.
"Fine. What?"
"I know I don't deserve it from running away but give me another chance. I ran away because I was afraid. I've never been with one. And my skills are not the most gentle. I didn't wanna hurt you. But I will spend the rest of my life learning to be gentle if you let me be with you. I care for you and I wanna keep you safe please. Even if we live in separate houses! Just please give me a chance." He gets down on one and pulls out a box. "Will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?"
"Yes!" I scream. Super happy! Embarrassed but happy I watch him put the ring on me and it's so shiny.

He hugs me lifting me off the ground and spinning

He hugs me lifting me off the ground and spinning. Tyler and Richard congratulate us and tell us they will be back in less than a week and we better be married by than. I laugh. Ink gives us a hug and starts talking.
"See told you I was right to unpack you."
"Again Ink. We only packed and unpacked the same stuff 3 times!"
"Yeah but it's right where it belongs." Ink
"You better know this means she's no longer in your bedroom to sleep!" Blade growls.
"Nope all unpacked in the left wing in the apartment. Figured that way no club house." Ink looks at me and smiles. I'm confused.
"What do you mean?"
"He means that he is letting you and me live in the apartment on the left wing of the house. Let me show you." Blade

<Blades Point of View>
She said yes! She said yes! Imma spend the rest of my life being gentle and caring about her first in the bedside manner. I love her. I truly do love her! I feel like a school girl. I take Kat up to our new area. Ink when he bought this house. Wanted to make sure there was an apartment area so me and my family he would always say could stay if ever needed man is that guy psych. He fully furnished it. So first you walk into the living room with the gigantic TV and couch. It's an open floor concept so you can see straight to the table and chairs to your left and you can see the whole kitchen in front of you. Kat seems to be in awe of the place. We head to the first door on the right. It's a humongous master bedroom with a California king and a love seat for us with a tv we go through the double doors in there and it leads to a wonderful walk in closet that leads straight to the bathroom. With a 4 shower head walk in shower and a beautiful stand alone tube. It has a double sink with Mrs. and Mr. written above them. We walk back out to the living room. And take the next door on the right. It opens to a cute little room for a baby or little person and we notice a smaller door on the right. It opens right to our room so if the kid cry's we can hear. I smile. Our kids. Haha. I've gone mental. We haven't even discussed that yet. We walk back to the living room and there is one door on the left. We open that and it's a bathroom. Elegant but a little small. It has a bath/shower combo and only one sink with a toilet. Perfect for the kids as they grow. Kat's smile is so wide.
"Are you happy baby?"
"Yes. Yes" kat
"So lets sit down and talk hunny."
"Okay. What do you wanna talk about?" Kat
"Well I'm the possessive type. So...." I say worried she's gonna run away.
"I'm not gonna go hang around other guys. I don't go out to drink. I don't have many friends. But you will need to be careful. On your jealousy with your brother because I will still spend time with him." Kat says and I smile.
"As long as your only in my bed or only me on top of you ever. I can be okay with you spending some time with my brother."
"Okay what else?" Kat
"You have made it clear your a virgin and I made it clear that I will spend the rest of my days learning how to please you gentler ways then what I'm use to. But when do you think you'll be ready. Like an estimated date?" I state shyly.
"Blade hunny. I am saving myself for marriage. You are suppose to be pure until your married. Then that night you consummate the marriage." Kat
"Oh so by the time we're married I have to learn gentle. Okay. I can do this. Less then a week."
"Kiss me." Kat says and I stare at her.
"Gentle is not something you learn. It's something that comes natural when your worried about being rough to the person your with. So kiss me." Kat. I stare at her lips. And move in slow. Rubbing my nose against hers as she giggles waiting and wanting. Finally I place my lips on hers and they move ever so softly with hers. She pulls back and smiles.
"See. You can kiss softly. So you can make love softly. You just never cared for anyone else enough." Kat
"I love you!" I exclaim.
"I'm falling harder and harder for you." I hear her whisper.