chapter

It was a long night last at the clubhouse. Blade left early this morning to finish some paperwork sense Ink and I have wedding prep too. My wedding is gonna be in 3 days. It's weird to think I'm gonna be married without my mom or dad there.

Ink and I start planning planning and more planning. We got everything set. It's all to be delivered tomorrow to set up and the set up crew are here tomorrow afternoon.

"Are you ready to head home?" Ink

"Um. You go ahead. Imma grab some woman things. And meet you back to the house."

"Are you sure?" Ink

"Yeah. I'll be good and I have my gun."

"Okay. I guess. But dont tell Blade." Ink

"That's fine. See you in a few."

I head out back into the outlet area and straight for the bike shop. Imma surprise Blade.

"Hi can I help you." Big buff guy asks.

"Yes. I need a jacket made."

"Okay you with a group?" Guy

"Kind of. I need this patch on it but with Blades Lady under it."

"Blades finally settling down?" He laughs.

"You know blade?"

"Everyone knows Blade." Guy says.

"Oh. Well this is a surprise for our wedding. Can you have it delivered to the wedding venue?"

"Of course. I'm invited so I'll just bring it with me." Guy says

"Perfect. Thank you."

I walk out the door and all of a sudden I have a hood around my head screaming but no one can hear me. I go to grab my gun but someone has already grabbed it before I could.

*Store guys point of view*

Oh I forgot!

"Hey little lady?" I yell as i rush outside. Where is she? I look both ways as I see her clothes as shes shoved into the van with a bag on her head. FUCK.

I draw my gun and put two shots in the one guy as the other shuts the door. DAMN IT. I shoot for the tires no luck. As I'm running after them. I put a hole in their fuel tank as they get off into traffic and I can't see them anymore.

DCE 135

I call Sheriff.

"Sup Giant?" Sheriff.

"Bolo out. Blades lady. Black van license plate number DCE 135. Kidnapped."

"Its out. I'm calling in extra troops." Sheriff

Sheriff hung up and I decided it's time to call Blade.

"Giant?" Blade

"Hey old boss."

"What's wrong?" Blade.

"No easy way to say this. Your ladys been kidnapped."

"No shes with Ink." Blade

"I dont know where Ink is but she came in here looking for few things and when I forgot to ask her something she was being shoved in the van. I shot one and put a hole in their fuel tank. Put a bolo out and license plate DCE 135."

"God Damn it! I'm sending everyone out and calling in retired. Get your ass on road. I'm sending you back up be there in 20." Blade.

"Got it boss."

I rush into store calling Em.

"Em. I'm locking down store. I have an order. I need you to come in and get it done. I only have 2 days for it."

"Okay. What is it?" Em

"Blades old ladys jacket. Make it something a bad ass chick would like after she went kidnapped." I groan.

"Kidnapped?" Em

"That's why I'm locking up. Just use your key. Dont open store. Just focus on jacket and hid in basement if someone comes a knocking. Bring your kid too!" I growl.

"Got it. Be safe dad." Em

"Love ya kid."

*Blades Point of View*

"Giant?" I ask confused. The man never calls me.

"Hey old boss." Giant

"What's wrong?"

"No easy way to say this. Your ladys been kidnapped." Giant.

"No shes with Ink."

"I dont know where Ink is but she came in here looking for few things and when I forgot to ask her something she was being shoved in the van. I shot one and put a hole in their fuel tank. Put a bolo out and license plate DCE 135." Giant

"God Damn it! I'm sending everyone out and calling in retired. Get your ass on road. I'm sending you back up be there in 20."

"Got it boss." Giant.

I hung up with him and looked at our tech guy.

"Call in everyone. Including retired. My ladys been kidnapped. Send out pictures. Last license plate number  DCE 135. Fuel tank was hit."

"Got it boss."

"Send word out to Sneak. Get him to ask around his contacts at other clubs. I wanna know who would go after my woman!"

"Yes boss."

I nod and he walks back to his computer. I turn finding Gun and Bear.

"You two go backup Giant. Hes locking up the bike shop."

"Got it boss." They state.

I walk outta the bar and hop on my bike flying to Inks house. I jump off slamming the door shut looking for him as he stands from the couch when I walk in.

"Where the fuck were you?"

"What do you mean?" Ink

"Shes been kidnapped you idiot. Giant watched it and put two in one the guys."

"Oh shit. I'm sorry. She said she needed girl stuff I figured it was for the wedding night! Let's find her!" Ink says as he goes to run out the room.

"Someone needs to stay here incase she can get back here. And I need to call her uncle and him."

"Boss we found the van but it was empty. Sheriff took it in to run DNA and update bolo." Bear.

"Okay send Giant back to his kid and grandkid. We can handle it. Tell him thanks. I need to make an important call."

"I'm calling in a favor."

"So you call when you want something." Guy

"Listen here. I've done a lot for you. This is my chance to cash in."

"I think no." Guy

"Listen here dad. Track moms bracelet or I'll make sure she knows what went on with you and sunshine."

"You wouldn't." Dad.

"Watch me. Now track it."

"Shes at 3226 Edge Forest." Dad

"Keep track open if she moves call." I state as I hang up.