Chapter 2

"What's a gorgeous lady like you doing sitting all alone at the bar?" Jungkook voice outs as he sat down on the stool beside the strange lady.

Jungkook came to the bar today as well like every other weekend. A habit he has grown to cure his loneliness just to the slightest. He goes to the bar in search of a good fuck and never allows himself to catch feelings.

But it doesn't mean he is heartless.  Being a Virgo, Jungkook was passionate yet careful about his love life. Taking his time to find the right and the only one meant for him.

Since childhood Jungkook has been a hopeless romantic. But his conservative personality doesn't allow him to put his vulnerable side on the show. Jungkook has always had a hard time letting people in but once he trusts someone he catches feelings real quick.

Though he is waiting for his soulmate and wouldn't let anyone stop him from being selfish doesn't mean he doesn't get lonely. So to tame his loneliness he goes to his favorite bar and finds someone to fuck.

Jungkook has never dated anyone or has been in a relationship. He also wanted to save his firsts for his soulmate but his teenage hormones and puberty made him lose them reluctantly.

"Waiting for you," The strange lady slurs. Jungkook recognized that tone anywhere, she was here for the same purpose he came, a good fuck.

Jungkook never really understood why women threw themselves over men so easily, with the slightest bit of flirting and convincing they would be ready to get under the sheets. But who was he to complain, it made his task a whole lot easier.

But this wasn't the case for every woman and Jungkook was well aware of that. When it comes to women, they are like an open book but with exceptionally difficult grammar. If you know how to understand the words and sentences, it easier to read them but if you lack the slightest bit, they can slip out of your hand easily.

Jungkook kept flirting with the strange lady, he didn't even bother to ask her name. He simply didn't need to know.

Jungkook had already convinced the strange lady to go to his apartment and was helping the wasted lady across the dance floor towards the exit when his phone rang.

He stopped in the middle of the dance floor and fished out his phone from his jacket. Jungkook quickly glanced at his screen to see if the person calling was worth answering the phone while he was in the middle of something.

Turns out the call was more important than his current task. He pulled his hands away from the lady, causing her to sway and almost trip. Jungkook started to walk away leaving her in the middle of the dance floor, ignoring her weak protests.

Once Jungkook was out of the crowded area he breathed a sigh of relief. He didn't like crowded places.

His phone rang once again and he didn't hesitate to pick it up. "Jin Hyung, this better be important, I had to leave my fun for this call."

"YAH! IS THIS HOW YOU GREET YOUR ELDER!" Jin yelled on the other side of the phone. But his voice was so loud that even the security guard that was standing a few steps behind him heard it.

Jungkook quickly gave him an apologetic bow and walked forward towards the parking lot. Even if the reason Jin called turns out to be useless, he didn't have any intentions of going back in. His mood was ruined.

"Jin Hyung you don't have to yell," Jungkook whispered shouted at him, well aware that he was in public.

"Whatever, get your ass back at the office, uncle has something to discuss," Jin told him.

"Why? It's the weekend." Jungkook fussed, clearly not wanting to work on a weekend night.

"Don't be a baby. It's something important and urgent," Jin's tone was very formal and serious. Jungkook knew something must be up for him to talk like this.

"Fine, I'll be there in fifteen minutes." Jungkook disconnected the call and got into his car.

Jungkook was the next heir to Jeon inc. Jungkook was very compatible and serious about his job and the company. Just like his father.

For him, family comes before anything, that's how his father brought him up. Jungkook's father values his family a lot. And himself is running a family business. Initially, Jungkook's father was into art and wanted to become an artist. But when Jungkook's grandfather retired from his seat, his value for family got the best of him and he took over the company.

Jungkook too was into music but his morals didn't allow him to let down his family and carry on the traditions.

But this was their own decision and they do not regret it, even to the slightest. Them picking their family business over their dreams didn't mean they would forget it.

Both father and son, whenever got the chance would take out their utensils and worked their magic. Talent just happened to run through Jeon's blood. It was someone they were gifted with.

Both of them were very serious about the business but moreover, they were also passionate about their hobbies.

Jungkook is the only child of the family, but he has never been lonely due to all the cousins that would visit very often. Jungkook's father was the oldest son out of four and was the company was handed over to him without a second thought.

But now he was getting older and wanted to retire. Soon Jungkook was going to take over his seat and he couldn't be more proud of his son.

Jungkook parked the car in the underground parking lot and used the lift to get to his father's office floor. The elevator dinged when it reached the floor and Jungkook tugged his suit jacket before stepping out.

Jungkook greeted his father's secretary who was holding open the door. Jungkook didn't like that, no matter what his rank he was still older than him. Jungkook grabbed the door and insisted he go in first.

The older man patted his back and stepped, Jungkook hot on his heels.

"Sir your son has arrived." He informed and Jungkook's father looked up from the files he was going through.

"Ah Jungkook, I was waiting for you." He stood up from his chair and came around the desk.

Even though he was aging but he still looked quite dashing and handsome. He was still in shape and could easily run laps around the park. It's no wonder we're Jungkook got his handsome looks from.

"What did you wanted to talk about? It's the weekend you know." Jungkook teased. They didn't have formal and professional behavior even in the office. They both were quite frank with each other.

"Yes I know it's the weekend." He narrowed his eyes towards Jungkook. "But do you see me at home right now? You have no idea how much I want to go home and just watch tv. But Mr. Wang wanted to have the meeting urgently"

Jungkook chuckled, "I understand dad. Did they confirmed the deal?" He asked.

"Yes, they did."

"Oh that's good, but judging from your expression there's more to it, isn't that?"

"Yes, there is," Jungkook's father sighed. "He has a condition."

"Okay, what's is it?"

Jungkook's father hesitated." He wants you to marry his daughter."

YO YO YO AUTHOR HERE.

AGAIN I APOLOGISE FOR BORING CHAPTER AND MY SHITY WRITING SKILLS.

BUT THESE WERE JUST INTRO CHAPTER THE ACTUAL STORY IS BOUT TO BEGIN. SO YALL BETTER HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND SHOW LOVE TO MY STORY.

BORAHAE💜💜💜💜