Chapter 31

"We have to leave now!" Jungkook said as he tried to get up from the hospital bed, only to be pushed back.

"Relax Jungkook, you just recovered, hell, you still are," Jin said keeping his hand on Jungkook's chest. Jungkook tried getting back up but the hand on his anchored him to the bed.

"Jin Hyung," he sighed defeated, "I need to find her. I can't live without her, you know that."

Jin melted at his words but kept his hand on his chest, "I know Jungkook, but you won't be any help, you've done enough by telling that you planted a tracking device in her phone. That is more than enough."

"But what if they don't find her on time? What if something happens to her? What if we are too late?" Jungkook argued "I can't let that happen. I am perfectly fine. Please let me go."

"I am sorry Jungkook but you can't," Jin reluctantly removed his hand from Jungkook's chest fearing he might get up and run away, "just wait a few more days, please," Jin pleaded.

When Jungkook woke up again, he asked for So-Young again and didn't stop asking until someone answered him. Thinking that things cannot get any worse Jin told him everything. Jungkook was ready to get off the bed at that moment and run, he even removed all the wires and IV connected to him.

Jimin was the one who stopped Jungkook and asked him to calm down. It was then that Jungkook told them he had a tracking device on her phone.

Jimin rushed out immediately with Jungkook's phone, which had So-Young's location, and Rose and Jin stayed behind to investigate more. Rose wanted to go with Jimin and help him but both Jin and Jimin convinced her to stay at the hospital since Jin needed her more.

After Jimin had left Jin laid down for a while to get some shut-eye, meanwhile Rose gathered as much information as she can. She hadn't slept in 2 days but she was far from tired, she was determined to bring those bastards to their knees and make them beg for mercy but she needed evidence.

"We don't have time, Hyung!" Jungkook burst out, slowly starting to lose his patience.

"Okay fine! I'll ask the doctor to let you leave but only when Jimin comes back," Jungkook was about to say something when Jin interrupted, "and if you say he's not coming back I called him, he'll be here in 10 minutes. So relax."

"Okay," Jungkook's voice died down and the whole room went silent.

Time ticked, the sun went down and the moon was yet to take its place. Jungkook stared out the window the whole time, watching the day turn into night, just waiting, lying, not being able to do anything.

Jin stayed put in his place, keeping his eyes on Jungkook. He too was worried about So-Young and was getting impatient. Jimin told him he would reach the hospital in ten minutes but it had been 2 hours now and he hasn't returned.

Rose had gone back to her apartment to change and fetch some things after Jin had insisted on her.

Mrs. Jeon called Jin every hour to check up on her son since her husband didn't want her to go to the hospital. Mr. Jeon was well aware that going to the hospital didn't make her feel good so he asked her to stay at home.

"Hyung," Jungkook cut the silence, "you should rest." He sat up on the bed, his energy was finally coming back and didn't felt dizzy anymore.

"I'm fine," Jin firmly stated.

"No, you're not," Jungkook disagreed.

"Don't start this again Jungkook, I am fine," Jin stood up and gave Jungkook a sharp glance. "I'll go get some coffee, stay put," he said before walking out the door.

Jungkook sighed and got up to search for Jin's phone. He tried looking for his phone too but when he didn't find it he figured that it must've been crushed in the accident. Jungkook wanted to call Namjoon, the only person who had yet to visit Jungkook because he got busy by the sudden uplift in the amount of work that needed to be handled back at the company.

Jungkook was sure that Namjoon was the only person he could rely on right now since everyone else was refusing to let him leave. Of course, he knew that Namjoon would refuse as well but at least he can be of some help. Jungkook needed reassurance, a proper one.

He needed her, his birdie.

Jungkook couldn't find Jin's phone. He sighed as he decided to give up and returned to his bed. Just like his mother, Jungkook wasn't a fan of the hospital and mostly avoided them.

Now that he's basically stuck here, he just wanted to run away for more than one reason. There was so much going on in his mind that he couldn't focus on just one thing.

There was so much mess to clean up.

And that's the first thing he was going to do once he gets out of this stupid bed and hospital.

Jungkook went back to doing what he was doing before, staring out the window and dozing off, letting his thoughts take control of him and his mind.

"Where's Jin?" Rose burst into the room, panting. Her hair thrown up in a messy bun and she was wearing her pajamas. Big, black glasses were sitting on the bridge of her nose.

She looked like a mess.

"He went out for coffee," Jungkook lifted his head, taking in his cousin's disheveled appearance.

Rose noticed him staring at her, "I know I look bad."

"I didn't say anything," Jungkook rose his arms in mock surrender.

"Did you find anything?" Jungkook asked as he watched her walking around the room, setting up her laptop.

"Yep," she answered, focusing on what she was doing.

"Well, what is it?"

"Wait till Jin comes back."

"Fine," Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Hey, Jungk- Woah, nerd alert," Jin commented as soon as he saw Rose.

"Yeah, thanks," She said sarcastically.

"What's all this?" Jin asked, referring to her laptop and some files scattered around.

"Well, I did some research, and I found a lot. We can use all of this against the Wangs," Rose started. Jin sat down beside her and took one of the files into his hand, flipping through it.

"I hacked into, well, everything," Rose explained.

"By everything you mean?" Jin queried.

"Security cameras, private files, traffic cameras, basically anything related to wangs," Rose answered. "Turns out not just Mr. Wang is involved in all this, his whole family supports him. His son, Jackson, is the one who caused the accident, he bribed one of the waiters from the party to cut the breaks, I have both footages, one where he bribes and one where the guy cuts the breaks," she clicked on her laptop, playing the video after turning it towards Jin and Jungkook.

"The Wangs might be clever but they are most definitely not discrete," Rose continued

"Did you do all this?" Jin asked as he took the laptop in his lap and opened up more videos. All of them involved either the wangs planning their plots or doing something suspicious.

"Yup," Rose said proudly.

"Then what are we waiting for?" Jungkook finally spoke up, "let's take those snakes down and show them where they belong."