Chapter 17

"Have you told her yet?"Jin asked as he leaned against the countertop, raising the glass of wine in his hand to his mouth, his eyes set on the girl sitting on the couch.

Jungkook sighed "No, not yet. I cannot bring myself to do so. Jungkook shifted a little on his feet. She is finally getting comfortable around me, and the more she opens up to me the more I get attracted to her, I wouldn't be able to see her troubled, she means too much to me."

Jungkook was having trouble on spilling some very important news to Soyoung. How could he when knows even though she has been recovering, she still is vulnerable. And the certain news that was dancing on Jungkook's tongue would surely bring her mood and heart down. But telling her was important, just like the news.

That Jungkook is married.

Well, its more of a contract for the sake of their company than a marriage. The point was made very clear before the contract was signed, but the message didn't cross the Wangs mind. They took the mere contract too seriously even with all the conditions Jungkook put on the table. They were forcing Jungkook into doing things against his will and conditions.

And Jungkook wasn't having any of it, he would rather just sit and stare at his birdie than listen to his supposed wife bantering. Every time Ji woo would come in his sight, his eyes would automatically roll as if an instinct. She was just too much of a typical girl. ( no offense ). And that wasn't Jungkook's type.

"But you have to do it, you know that's the right thing to do. You cannot just leave her in the dark like that". Jin took a sip from his glass.

"This is is not as easy as you're making it sound. I've been trying for the past four days to bring up the topic but my courage is nowhere to be found. Ugh.. what is wrong with me? I never in a million years have felt nervous around a girl" Jungkook's hand comes up to his and he rubs his face.

"Yeah" Jin chuckled. "I noticed, she is amazing. I like her already. I am going to go talk to her" He pushes himself up from the countertop and starts walking towards the lounge. "Oh! You have a call to make, your wife and father in law are worried about you" Jin laughed knowing those titles annoyed Jungkook the most. He turned his back to him and made his way to So young.

"Hey!" Jin beams as he reaches the couch, startling the girl in the process. "Oh sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" He said as he sat down beside her.

She looked up at him, "it's okay", she almost whispered.

"So young right?" She nods to his question. "I'm Jin. Jungkook's cousin slash brother in law"So young gave him a confused look. Jin laughed, "I know, it's confusing, but that's a story for another time. Right now let's talk about you. I've heard so much about you from Jungkook"

Her heart did a little flip, she looked up at Jin. "Really?"

"Of course! All good things that is, he just came to office one and he couldn't stop smiling, everyone was getting so weird out it because he never smiles!" Jin beamed. "And when we asked him what happened he just started blurting some weird stuff" Jin leans forward and puts his glass on the coffee table.

Jin was about to start again but Jungkook interrupted announcing that he's leaving to attend some business. And that business being his in-laws. Jungkook quickly leaned down and planted a kiss on So young's forehead and left.

So young's eyes widened at his sudden gesture, although she is used to it but didn't expect him to be so open about it. They are not in a relationship, what if Jin gets the wrong idea?

Jin chuckled looking at the flustered girl. "You have him wrapped around your tiny fingers you know that?" Her eyes shot up at his remark. "What?! Don't act all surprised. You already know that don't you?" Jin narrowed his eyes at her as if he was suspicious.

"No!" So young quickly defended herself. "I didn't know that" And she didn't.

"Okay, I believe you!" He leaned back against the couch. He looked at her, her posture was so stiff and she was playing with her hands in her lap. She is nervous and not confident enough to make small talks. Jin could see Jungkook can be good for her and she could be good for him. For the first time in his life, Jungkook brought home a girl that wasn't a slut or after his money. But Jin still questioned the latter fact.

He didn't know her enough to judge that. But till now she seems genuine. "You don't talk much do you?"Jin said again startling her. "Woah! sorry again. you don't have to be so stiff with me, you know. relax" Jin placed his hand on her shoulder which tensed at first but soon relaxed.

Jin took this as a green signal and started a conversation. "Hey, look at me" Jin said turning her around. "Okay from today froward we are best friends okay? And I am going to give you a nickname. Ah! I can't think of anything right now" Jin paused for a moment but his face lit up again. "Do you want to know mine?"he leaned his face towards her. She nodded.

"Pink princess, mom Jin. Jinnie. These are the nic-."Before he could finish his sentence Jin heard a soft chuckle. His eyes shot to his right where So young was sitting. Her hand was covering was her mouth and a bright smile spread across her face. Her smile was so contagious Jin couldn't help but smile back at her.

"Look at that! You laughed". Jin chuckled. "Why are you laughing?" He asked when she continued to laugh.

"Pink princess suits you" She somehow managed to say in between her giggles.

Jin realised why she was laughing, his eyes widened as he looked down at his outfit. Salmon pink silk button down shirt, white dress pants, and maroon boots. "Hey! Are you making fun of me?" Jin blurted out while reaching for his coat only to realise it was a shade of pink as well.

More giggles erupted from behind him along with some broken words. "No, I am not"

"Yah! I am older than you! Stop laughing". Jin uttered

"I am sorry! Its hard not to" She tried to control but it was too hard. She kept giggling and after Jin joined too finding himself ridiculous as well.

Guess So young made a new friend.

Yo yo author here!
Anybody missed me?

No? K bye