chapter 8

The sun shined once, lighting up every crook and corner of the world with its bright and blinding shine but it couldn't get any darker for So Young.

At this rate, she just wanted to die but it wasn't an option. She had to survive and she will. Every morning was like hell to her, and sometimes she wished someone would just strangle her in her sleep, she would be grateful to that person. But as said before, death was not an option and it never will be.

That day three weeks ago, when So Young was running for her life, trying to escape the reality. It was then when someone grabbed her almost lifeless body and covered her face with a white handkerchief. She fainted on the spot and woke up in this place. There was a man named Ill sang that brought her here. The girl who brought So Young food for the first week that I was locked in the room told her that he kidnaps or buy girls and sell them.

That is ridiculous. Women are not toys or things that you can use and get tired of. They do not come with a price tag when they are born. then who gave these worthless men to decide their worth and sell them and use them like that.

So Young was put to work after the first week. Growing up, she wasn't used to doing chores as her family had a bunch of servents for that, so she didn't know how to do anything. But the head maid there was nice enough to teach her chores like cooking. There she realized how much she enjoyed cooking. Even in a place like this, she found something that suited her taste.

Yet the man ill sang or as everyone around here calls him master was the least of So Young's interests. She had heard that he was a pervert and playboy, 

wait let me correct that a play man. 

He fucks a different girl every single night. He has the worst of the manner and beats up the maids. He had beaten So Young up multiple times because she refused to sleep with him. He was a monster. But So Young was brave enough to fight back against him, she wouldn't allow him to leave a scar on her soul and body like that.

The head maid had warned So Young to stay away from that monster and to stay low for the time being, if she did not want to be raped. She was informed that she was one of the auction girls and soon she would get out of this hell. 

But unfortunately, the day of the auction was today, So Young found that out as soon as she woke up. The head made came in with a dress in her hand.

"Little girl," She addressed So Young since no one knows her name as she didn't speak.  She kept her mouth shut and was even able to convince everyone that she could not speak.

"Today is the auction, the master said that you're the main item he wants to sell,"  She informed her. 

Item? Is that how this world works? Is that what worth is left of her? So Young suddenly felt disgusted and uncomfortable more than before.

"Get ready and come down. You got that?" So Young simply nodded. The head maid placed the dress on the bed and walks out the door shutting it behind her.

So Young reached forward and grabbed the dress.She inspected the dress in her hand. It was a beautiful white dress with a lace top and sleeves and the bottom half is a loose skirt. They really wanted to sell her, didn't they? Cause the material of the dress in her hand wasn't just any fabric, it was a high-quality fabric and had to cost a few thousand dollars.

So Young sighed and got off the creaky old bed. She walked out of the room to the shared bathroom at the end of the hallway. She quickly took a shower in the freezing cold water and slipped into the dress.

 So Young walked back to her room and got startled by the person, no jerk, sitting on her bed.

 He smirked as he saw her."Well well don't you just look like an angel," He stood up and walked up to her and lifted her chin with his fingers."You are going to get bought by someone else today. you will bring me a lot of money for sure. Just look at you. Those hungry men out there will go crazy once they see you but before that let me have you," He tries to force himself on her. 

"Never," So Young spat out.

"Oh, so the little slut speaks," He scoffed." I will show you your place bitch," He grabbed her arm in a painful grip. She let out a yelp as he pulled her out the door down to the grand lounge where the auction was to be held. 

He dragged her to stage. She stumbled as he suddenly stops. "My dear brother's,  I am very glad you could make it today. I have very special items to sell today. And without further a due here is the first and main item of the auction," He pushed her forward. She stumbled forward, her eyes trained on the ground.

"The bidding starts at 20 thousand dollars."

~~~~~~~~

"girls".

"What?!! Like actual human girls". Jungkook shouted out the question.

"Yes, my dear friend you heard it correct," Yoguem chuckled. "I know how much you've been stressing about the wedding. So I thought let's get your mind off those things and relax," He grinned. 

"Dude! are you fucking crazy? You couldn't find a better place?" He answered with nope. Jungkook grabbed the bridge of his nose in frustration. "Seriously we could've just gone to the bar, it would have been enough to get my mind off those things," Jungkook argued 

"Well, where is the fun in that?" He asked. Jungkook just shook his head in disappointment.

"Yoguem turn the car around this instant. I don't want to go to any auction especially the one that bids on girls," Jungkook feud. 

"Too late we are already here," He said. "And I promise we are not here to buy, we are just here to appreciate," He pulled into a parking lot.

"To appreciate what exactly?"

"Girls," He got out of the car. 

"God he is obsessed and crazy," Jungkook mumbled. 

"Dude we don't have all day and it's too late to turn back. Get your ass out," Yogeum yelled from outside the car.

Jungkook sighed and got out of the car. Yoguem swinged his arm around Jungkook's shoulder as they met in front of the car." Just chill bro. Enjoy the moment. Everthing will be fine," Jungkook  glared at him and pushed his arm off of his shoulder.

Yogeum chuckled at his friends discomfort walked ahead of him.

They  reached a giant fancy door, that was fully opened and people, more specifically men were walking inside.

There was a receptionist standing in one corner. Yoguem went to him and showed him the invitations. The receptionist inspected the invitations and when he was satisfied he nodded and both of the boys walked in.

They entered a huge hall. There were chairs placed across the hall. Yoguem grabbed Jungkook's coats sleeve and dragged him to their seats. Once they were settled on their seats, Jungkook looked around and took in the surroundings properly.

The hall was like a traditional style hall with glass chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. The curtains a royal red color. Big traditional style windows, the walls were painted in contrast if off white and golden. And the stage was set up in front of them.

Jungkook turned to Yoguem and was about ask him something when a man came on stage dragging a girl behind him. Jungkook observed the man first. Then his eyes landed on the girl behind him.

She lifts her face for a split second and that was enough to leave Jungkook mesmerized

An angel.

All-clad in white. Her skin pale white. She was just out of the world beautiful. Jungkook felt his breath being caught in his throat. Time stopped and his world stopped spinning. He was speechless.

Then it hit him.

She's the one.

YO YO YO AUTHOR HERE

SORRY FOR BAD GRAMMER. AND MISTAKE.

BUT PLEASE DONT STOP LOVING MY BOOK. AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE.

BORAHAE
💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜