Chapter 14

(Words in italics are thoughts)

"I didn't mind. I liked it."

So young confessed shyly. Her cheeks crimson red, eyes set on her lap and she fiddled with her fingers, nervous. Suddenly becoming a flustered mess after all the courage she mustered to say that one little sentence.

Jungkook's head shot up and his eyes widened at her words. "Wha- how, did you really?" Jungkook stammered. He wasn't sure how to feel. Should he be happy? Excited? Sequel like a girl to whom her crush just confessed? He did all of them. Well except the last one. He would die before he'll do that in front of someone.

So young nodded shyly. "We'll that's a relief, I thought I made you uncomfortable. I am still sorry, I shouldn't have done that without your permission. But the urge to kiss you came out of no where I couldn't hold myself back," Jungkook muttered.

"It's ok.... Jungkook. And I am sorry that you had to see me like that. And I confused you too," So young said. But Jungkook didn't hear anything after his name.

His eyes settled on her, heart pounding against his chest. Never has his name sounded so good coming from someone else's mouth. And it sounded a hundred times better coming from her. He wanted to hear her say his name all day long.

"So are you saying you won't mind if I do this?" Jungkook leaned in and pecked her lips. So young flinched at the sudden gesture. But however liked it and turned red even more. She pursed her lips, looked at Jungkook shyly from under her eyelashes and shook her head, signalling that she didn't or doesn't mind.

Jungkook grinned at her, eyes soft and full of light. He reached for her hands and grabbed them, putting them in his own hands. He leaned forward again and captured her lips.

So young didn't flinch this time instead she closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his lips on hers. She tried mimicking his movement so he wouldn't feel bad that she didn't returned his gesture. She finally got a hang of it a bit and relished in the kiss and the feeling it brought her.

Jungkook on the other hand was on cloud nine. He was about to burst with happiness when she returned his kiss. Damn she is a good kisser. Jungkook thought. He released one of her hand and settled his on her jaw, intertwining his other hand with her he tilted his head to deepen the kiss.

Soft smacking sounds were the only voices that filled the quiet room. Both of them were lost in each other, nothing mattered to them besides themselves at the moment. Lips moving against each other, they were in euphoria.

Jungkook untangled his fingers from her hand and lifted her up from the waist and settled her in his lap so she straddling him. Finally pulling away, after what seemed like hours but was just only a minute, they panted for air. Chest heaving up and down they stared at each other.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in his embrace. He pulled his face into the crook of her neck while So young rested her head on his shoulder. She sighed in content.

She was happy to be in his arms. Even though she doesn't know him very well or not at all, she just felt extremely comfortable with him. And right now as he embraced her, it felt like nothing could go wrong. This all just felt right.

"I am so glad Yoguem dragged me to that auction event" . Jungkook mumbled against her neck. "If he wouldn't have, I would have never found you" . He continued.

I am glad you found me too. So young thought.

~~~~~~~~

Jimin groand in pain. It ached everywhere in his body. He, by now, was sure that almost all of his bone were broken, but unfortunately they weren't. But they will be soon enough because those guys won't rest until he either spits out information about So young and her brother or either kill him.

But Jimin being loyal to his father, Mr kim and his two best friends didn't utter a word and welcomed death with both arms open. He would never ever do anything or say anything that could be the cause of pain and hurt for the one he loves. And for him the Kims are his family.

The door creaked open and Jimin would have groand in annoyance if it weren't for the cloth in his mouth. Here we go again. He thought. Prepare yourself jimin, its gonna be a rough ride. As usual.

"Hello?" A voice called? Is it a feminine voice? Or is his ear are not working well from all the slaps he got? He was almost convinced with the latter when the same voice called again.

"Hello? Is anybody here?"

What the hell? Who is she and how did she get in? More importantly does she have a death wish? Jimin thought.

"Hey! Its dark in here! I know I shouldn't be here but I heard some noise when I walked by this building yesterday. I just couldn't help myself, I had to see what was going on," She uttered nervously.

What how did she come in? Is there no one guarding the door? Jimin wanted to scream at her and tell her to run for her life, she was not safe here whoever she is.

She came forward, very carefully taking every step so she wouldn't bump into anything as it was dark. The only light that was illuminating the room was coming from window that was right besides Jimin.

"Hey, I know you're there. I can see you. This is not funny, say something,"  The girl kept inching forword.

She came close enough so Jimin could see her outline. She had a slim figure, was wearing sneakers and from the looks of it she had something long and slender in her hands.

Huh, so she came prepared. Jimin thought.

She stood in front of the chair Jimin was tied in and squatted down. She gasped when she saw who it was.

"Jimin!!?" She gasped in surprise. "What? How did you get her? Why are you tied up? And oh god look at what they did to you," She winced when she noticed all the scratches and cuts on his face and bloob seeping through multiple place from his worn out cloths.

Just like she recognized him, he recognized her as well. No wonder her voice seemed familiar, she's the receptionist from the motel.

What was her name again? Ah.. Rose. Jimin thought

Now that Jimin knows the identity of the mysterious girl and is familiar with her he wanted her safety even more than before. He wanted to speak and tell her to leave but the damned cloth stuck in his mouth wasn't allowing it. Rose saw him struggling and immediately removed the cloth and threw it away.

"Are you okay?" She questioned worried. "Lets get you out of here," She said and started untying the rope around his ankle.

Jimin struggled against her. "No. Dont. Go. Get out of here. Run," Jimin winced out every word as his lips were extremely dry and busted and it hurted him when talked.

"No, I am not leaving without you," She continued to untie him as she moved around the chair he was seated in and untied his wrists. "There you go. Hurry, now before someone comes. Can you stand up?" She said enthusiastically as she stood in front of him with her hands on her waist.

Jimin rolled his eyes in annoyance but nonetheless gave up since he was so very tired. He nodded and tried getting up, after a few tries he finally managed to stand up on his own.

Park Jimin, you've still got it. Look at you all strong and mighty. He praised himself in his mind

He did a little happy dance in his mind while Rose picked up the pipe she threw down to untie Jimin. Jimin was still in his happy dance trance when he heard rose shout.

"Duck!!"

YO YO YO AUTHOR HERE.
HOW ARE YOU MY LOVES.?

UHM SO I WAS BASICALLY SQUEALING AND FANGIRLING WHILE WRITING THE FIRST PART OF THE CHAPTER.

HIHI
💜💜💜💜💜