chapter 11

So Young was in awe when she stepped into the penthouse, Jungkook's penthouse. She had never seen a place like that before. Sure she lived a minted life just a few weeks back but she was never unfolded to the outside world as much a wanted and wished to.

Truth to be told, her father was one of the many overprotective fathers. He did allow her to go out, have fun, live her life but always kept an eye on her. Spreading his spies all over that made sure she was to never discover the real world, a world that her father was well associated with. He wanted her to live a life that was perfect, one the she imagined in her mind and the one the was far away from all the despicable thing.

And from the looks of it, she did fell for the trap. She never even came close to know of her fathers scheme to keep her protected and just thought she was lucky to have such a life. She did sometimes got annoyed of her limitations but nonetheless was great-full for what she had. She never once complained the she has no friends or she didn't get to go to the concert or party that everyone was going to. She was happy with the sleepovers she would have with Jimin and the bake off she would have with her mother. In other words she was content with what had and could do, rather than being another one those rich bitches that threw a tantrum every chance they could get.

Coming back to Jungkook's penthouse. It was very contemporary and she in fact had never seen such a place. Jungkook's penthouse was 30 floors high and very open. The living room had two brick walls and a glass wall that over looked the whole city. It specially looked magnificent in night with the city lights and the night sky. The living room opened to the kitchen, in other words the kitchen was joined with the living room. It had all the equipment and utensils all in there latest versions, untouched, begging to full their destiny. Other than that the penthouse had two rooms with walk in bathroom and closets.

"So Young?"She flinched when Jungkook suddenly called her out. "Uh..sorry, didn't mean to scare you". Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck. To be honest, Jungkook was beyond nervous, it has never happened before and it was scaring him a lot. He wanted to either slap himself so hard that it would leave a hand mark on his cheeks and also some sense or he wanted to punch Yoguem so hard that it would break his nose. All of this is happening because his ass of a best friend somehow lured him into a trap and Jungkook knows very well that yoguem knew that he would buy the girl no matter the price. He was angry yet thankful to his best friend.

But for now, Jungkook was stuck in a nervous breakdown and couldn't think properly. He was in a constant debate with himself that when and how his mind and heart got in this state. It's so confusing that it's almost funny. But all jokes and nervousness aside Jungkook was sure of one thing that he didn't want anything more than to give this beautiful girl all his care and love.

So he pushed his internal problems aside for a while and focused on the little birdie. His little birdie. Jungkook got excited at that thought so much that he almost wanted to jump all around the place and scream all over that he finally found 'the one'.

Jungkook cleared his throat to which So Young flinched a bit. So Young was in very vulnerable and fragile state and Jungkook knew that. He knew that he needed to treat her as if she was a very delicate glass that would break with the slightest of the tap. "Sorry again. Come on I'll show you to your room. Is that okay?"He asked. So Young just nodded to which he nodded back and lead her to the room showing her around the penthouse as well.

"Here it is. Your room" Jungkook opened the door to one of the rooms, more specifically the master room. The room.....(ugh..again with the details. I'll leave it to your imagination but don't get too overboard, the room is suppose to be boring for now, just trust me okay). "I know it is nothing special, it's dark and gloomy but we'll go shopping tomorrow and buy all sorts of stuff for you, okay?"Jungkook stated. "You should get chan- wait you don't have any clothes, I might have some of my clothes here, I'll check. Wait here okay." Jungkook said and ran over to closet. Fortunately he did have some clothes.

Since the penthouse was kinda an escape place for him. No one knew that he bought it, he even bought the house by some other name he came up with. He made sure no one was to know this place existed furthermore that he owned it. Jungkook came here whenever he was tired of being..well... himself, as in the businessman him not the real, real him. He came here so he wouldn't forget that a vulnerable part of him exists too, that needed love and comforting just like a baby. And now he had more reasons to come here. And maybe he could call this place home. Jungkook was more than happy to share his secret hideout with his birdie.

He walked, correction almost ran back to the room and the scene he saw melted him. Jungkook had asked So Young to wait and she did, right where he had left her. Jungkook was so charmed with her actions that he wanted to walk over and wrap himself around her and sweep her off her feet. But he controls the urges. "So cute" He said under his breath and walked over to her. "You're so adorable." Jungkook patted her head. "You didn't have to stay exactly as you are just because I asked you to wait here." Jungkook chuckled. "Anyways I found these pyjamas, they are tight on me. So I don't know they might be good for you. Here take them and change. It's been a long day right? You must be tired" Jungkook was still fighting with himself to control the urges and he somehow lifted his arm not to hug but to point her to the bathroom. When she finally walked away he let a huff of air.

She is messing with his mind and heart. Like she is really fucking him up but he is content. On the other hand So Young too was very  content. She finally got out of the rape prison without getting raped and was brought to this amazing place by an amazing person. So Young was very delighted with Jungkook and his personality. He was completely different from the man she lived with for three weeks. In fact he was unlike any man she has ever met.

So Young's heart was beating mercilessly in her chest. "What is wrong me?" She asked herself. "Calm down my heart. Please" She patted her chest and huffed. She then looked at the pyjamas she had in her hand. They are so soft and smell like him, like home.

"Oh god". She sighs. "This is not good. What is happening to me?" She patted her chest once again.

YO YO YO AUTHOR HERE.
Uhmm... So here is another chapter.

And it's OUR WINTER BEARS's BIRTHDAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEHYUNG. WE ALL WISH YOU THE BEST.

Look at him... he sooo cute I just wanna squish his cheeks and shower him with all my love.

Oh and one more thing. Thank you guys so much for 200 reads. I am soo happy. I love you all so much.

Thank you.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜