Chapter 27

"Is Taehyung alright?" So-young asked before she sat down on the bed.

Both Rose and Jungkook left for the party an hour ago. Jungkook was reluctant on leaving So-Young alone but her puppy dog eyes and an ear pull by Rose later he finally let her stay.

Its not like he had a choice, Rose practically dragged him out like she did before.

And now Jimin and So-Young sat in Rose's bedroom. Trying to talk about much important and hurtful things but just couldn't find the right words.

"I think so, I called him a month ago and he was fine, broken but alright. He didn't take the news well," Jimin sighed, his head lowering down.

He remembers clear as if it was yesterday, how his best friend's voice cracked once Jimin broke the news to him. His heart clenched every time Taehyung sobbed and tried his best to comfort him but ended up sobbing himself.

They all lost someone who they admired and loved the most, it was a life changing incident for them.

But unlike So-Young, Taehyung wasn't kept in the dark. He knew exactly who had killed their parents and he was itching to take revenge.

Their parents never did anything wrong and Taehyung was more then willing to bring them to justice, even if it's the last thing he does.

"He is coming next week," Jimin informed.

"What?" So-Young looked up at him, "weren't we supposed to go to him?"

"We were but there is a change of plan. Over the last two months Taehyung gathered enough evidence and all that is left now is to take action." Jimin eyes were flaring with passion and anger.

"Jimin," So-Young started.

"I know, I should've stopped him and tell him to stay put," he looked into her eyes, "but I just can't sit and watch anymore. Someone needs to deal with this situation."

"Do you know who did this?" So-Young asked.

"Yes, I know who the culprit is but please don't ask me to explain further," Jimin pleads, "the less you know the better. We'll take care of everything"

"Jimin, this is not fair! My parents were murdered, I at least deserve to know who...killed them," her voice faltered at the end.

"It's better if you don't," Jimin looks away.

"What if that person comes to me and I don't even recognise him? How will I protect myself if I don't know who I am protecting myself from?" So-Young voice was getting louder and her mind was a mess all over again.

She looked at Jimin who had his face down and when he didn't look up or answer So-Young gave up for the night. She didn't have any more energy left in her.

Standing up from the bed she made her way to the door, I am leaving, it's getting late. She said before running downstairs and into the living room where her bag was placed on the couch.

"So-Young what are you doing?" Jimin ran downstairs as well chasing after her.

"Calling Jungkook, I've had enough for the night," she fished out her phone and dialed Jungkook's number.

"Beanie, don't do this..."Jimin voice was soft as he takes a steps towards her.

"Hello?" Jungkook voice came from the phone.

"I am sorry to disturb but Jungkook can you come pick me up?" So-Young asked her voice cracked as her eyes teared up.

"Of course. Is everything okay?"