chapter 10

The ride to Jungkook's personal penthouse was very awkward yet comfortable. While So young sat at one corner of the her seat nervous and alarmed of every move that he made, Jungkook continuesly shifted in his seat while driving, almost afraid that even if he made a single sound the girl sitting beside him would crumble.

He has never been so intimated by someone's presence, especially a girl.

He was extremely experienced in this department, how to handle girls was his best of expertise. He never, Never felt nervous in a girl's presence. But why was he feeling this way towards her? And why in the world was his heart trying to get out of his chest?

Jungkook had borrowed the car from Yoguem and left the poor guy back at the auction centre. But yoguem didn't mind, infact he urged jungkook to take his car, because for the first time in years he saw a spark in Jungkook's eyes. He has always listened to Jungkook babble about his 'the one'.

Jungkook and him were always together when they would go to clubs or bars to have 'fun'. Yogeum has never, and when he says never he means has never seen Jungkook sweat and stutter in front of a girl.

It was hilarious to yoguem when Jungkook came down with the girl, sweat covering his forehead and he stuttered while asking for keys. Yoguem had the urge to laugh out loud at his friend's messed up state but he swallowed the urge and just handed Jungkook the car keys.

All the while So Young stood behind Jungkook, his tall frame towering over her and she feels a weird kind of sensation of warmth and safety, once she noticed. If Jungkook were to hug him she would completely disappear in his chest. That's all she wanted, to dissappear from this atrocious world she discovered just a few weeks a ago.

This sphere of people was completely different from what she was grown up to. The place she grew up in was peaceful , merry and everything was just perfect. But this was the side she was protected from , a part of the world she never knew of and her father made sure she would never know about either. But now that she finally faced it, she found her traumatized. She was scared to death and would do anything to feel protected and go back to the life she lived just a few weeks ago.

Ahem.. Jungkook cleared his throat. "Are you okay? You haven't been talking much". Jungkook took a quick glance at the little scared birdie beside him. He didn't know why but looking at So Young reminded of a little baby bird that had fallen out its nest in the tree, scared , calling out to its mum.

So Young  didn't give any reply nor did her face showed any emotions. Jungkook knew that patience is needed to deal with her and a heck lot of love and affection to break down her walls that she has so firmly build around her.

"Okay....We'll be at the penthouse in five minutes. Hang in there". Jungkook said and stepped on the accelerater.

~~~~~~~~

Pain.

Jimin felt so much pain in every part of my body. He tried to open hks eyes but everything was dark. The guys must have covered his eyes with a blindfold. Jimin could feel his hands tied behind the chair he was seated in, so were his legs. His throat felt dry like sand and he hasn't eaten, he couldn't remember since when.

That day after so young ran away, some men came up to him and took him here. They try to get information out of him, to find so young but Jimin didn't budge. He would never sell out so young even if it cost him his life.

He just hoped where ever she was, she would be safe.

Jimin heard the door open and the sound of iron being dragged against the ground reached his ears. He was used to the sound. Like an old friend it welcomed him every night. He knew what was coming for him and he was more than ready for it.

"Try and get a word out of my mouth, motherfuckers," He thought.

"Well well isn't it my favourite person to beat up," The man said in his raspy voice. "Is it going to be the usual or are we going to change the routine," He dragged the pointed edge of knife slightly along my jaw. "You know you can make it alot easier for me and yourself as well, just give us what we want and you are free to go, if still choose to be A mute bastard well I will have to use other ways," He said and  leaned in close to Jimin's face.

"So my friend is it going to be the hard way or easy way?" He asks.

Jimin looked him in the eye and said,"Fuck you!"

He nods his head and gets up. "Well then you leave me no choice," He grabs the iron bar the one of his henchmen was holding." It's the hard way then," He swinged the iron bar and it hit Jimim right in the stomach and he coughed out blood.

~~~~~~~

"We're here". Jungkook announced as he steps on the brake. Jungkook looks at So young to find her fast asleep in her seat. Her head leaning against the car window , in fact her whole body was leaning towards that side. If someone was to open the door she would definitely face the floor.

Jungkook just sat there admiring her that he eventually lost track of the time. After a few moments he snapped out of it and thought about what to do with the sleeping birdie. He didn't wanted to disturb her slumber that was for sure. So there was only one thing left to do. He quickly unfastened her seat belt and pulled her slightly towards him so she laid in the centre of the seat.

He got out of the car, jogged around it to the other side and opened the door. He leaned in and picked her up. To his surprise she didn't weigh that much, she actually pretty light. He got her out the car and looked up and the building and then back at his little birdie.

"Come on birdie, let's get you inside".

HO HO HO AUTHOR HERE.

MERRY CHRISTMAS MY LOVES.

I KNOW IT'S A BIT LATE BUT STILL.

HIHI.

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE CHAPTER.

LOVE YOU.

💜💜💜💜💜