An Unexpected Gift

A/N: Photo is not mine, credits to LP_mha on Twitter

The next day filming began at an isolated location, where All Wrong Worm ran his headquarters secretly disguised as a bar. The first scene of the day was when Le Million and his friends first entered the villain's hideout in order to rescue a hostage. They had to rely on their wits and training in order to overcome the challenges the evil-doers threw at them.

As Deku, Izuku didn't have to do much. All it said on his script that he had to sit by All Wrong Worm's side and watch the mayhem commence in amusement. However, wearing Deku's villain outfit on such a hot day was somewhat taxing.

It didn't help that there was no air-conditioning and his costume was more complicated than it looked, made up of a thick black jersey with white lined accents, dark skinny jeans, and black gloves, with cameo-green belts interconnected all over his body and a gas mask to complete the look. After one shot, the Omega was drenched in sweat inside his outfit.

As soon as the director commanded "Cut!", Itsuki's two assistants immediately rushed to her side, eager to attend to her needs. One handed over her hydro flask while the other fanned her face.

Izuku didn't even have one assistant. There was no one to give him water for his parched throat. He still had another scene in this costume, so he couldn't take it off just yet. All he could do was remove the bulky-looking gas mask on his face for some air.

Everyone praised Itsuki's performance, and Aizawa muttered a few words of encouragement for her acting as he played back the scene on the camera. However, he mostly focused on Izuku's place on the screen.

Although Deku had no lines and only appeared on camera a few times, his expression was on point; he looked idle and bored, yet carried an air of contempt for the people around him, which was only to be expected as he was planning to destroy the world with his own two hands.

Good. Looks like his gut feeling wasn't wrong after all.

At that moment, one of the assistants shouted excitedly, "Midoriya-senpai, your boyfriend is here to see you!"

Of course, by 'Midoriya-senpai' he meant Midoriya Itsuki.

Todoroki Shouto walked in, dressed in a refreshingly casual style, followed by two men who carried a large box with a familiar logo printed on the side. They opened the box and began to pass out ice cream to everyone on the set. Murmurs echoed around the room.

"Wow! It's Häagen-Dazs!"

"Thank you for the treat Master Todoroki!"

"It's only her first day of filming and her boyfriend is already here to visit!"

"She's so lucky to have him!"

"They're so lovey-dovey!"

"Gosh, even giving you guys something to eat isn't enough to keep your mouths full!" Itsuki playfully protested as she snagged two packages of ice cream in her hands. She went over to where Izuku sat and gave him one of them. "Don't be a stranger, Izuku-nii. Here you go!"

"Thanks." He accepted it politely.

His sister would always act like a perfect angel in front of others, especially when Shouto was watching. Even if Itsuki wasn't sick of it, he certainly was by now. It was a good thing that acting was his specialty, so he didn't mind playing along with her. Plus, who was he to turn down free food?

After returning back to Shouto's side, Itsuki fidgeted in her seat looking as if she had something to say, but was unsure whether to say it or not. Eventually, she spoke up hesitantly, "Shouto-nii, I'm a little worried about Izuku-nii..."