An Unexpected Extension

A/N: This week's fanart was drawn by @Anezkalove ~! It's Katsumi this time, and looks like he grew up a fanboy like Izuku lol ( )/

Andthankyousomuchfor9Kreads&+500votes~! Please enjoy this special chapter!!!! (⸝⸝⸝ᵒ̴̶̷̥́ ᵒ̴̶̷̥́⸝⸝⸝)

After leaving the company, and realizing that he had nothing else to do for the rest of the afternoon, Izuku decided to go to the mall. He remembered that he promised to help Katsumi get some new clothes. The moment he thought of the cute little ash-blond pup, his gloomy mood instantly became sunny and he happily set off to do some shopping.

Once the Omega arrived, he went straight to the children's clothing section. There were so many different types and styles of children's clothes, as far as the eye could see. All pumped up with excitement, Izuku simply dove right in, burying himself in stacks and racks of colorful clothes. He went even crazier than when it came to buying clothes for himself.

Ever since he met Katsumi, his life had changed drastically. He used to make detours around stores that sold items aimed for pregnancy and pups, and other similar places. But now, he no longer thought of his suffocating memories as he looked at them, instead he thought of his sweet little honeybun.

As long as he saw something cute, fun, or interesting, he instinctively wanted to buy it for Katsumi. It was just like being in love again!

This particular mall only carried famous, branded-name products, so everything was generally expensive. It was the same case for children's clothing. However, because he was shopping for Katsumi, he was willing to splurge. He would just have to hold back on his own personal hobbies for a few weeks, that's all.

Today, Izuku was wearing a shirt by an unironic designer that he liked. It said 'Best-dressed' and was framed by a green plaid button up and paired with ripped blue jeans. Although it wasn't that bad as a whole, it couldn't compare with a big LOGO.

The shop assistants tended to judge their customers based on appearance, so they didn't bother to greet him. Instead, they eagerly followed a woman dressed head to toe in Channel.

Izuku didn't mind it, preferring to be left alone and browse at his own leisure rather than to be stalked and feeling pressured into buying something. He walked around, mostly window-shopping, when finally something caught his eye.

It was a little sapphire blue suit. The size was just right for the ash-blond pup, and most importantly, the little pocket square was emblazoned with an All Might logo. That reminded him, Katsumi still had that one All Might onesie Izuku gave him. Surely Kacchan wouldn't mind if the greenette influenced Katsumi early on with his superhero craze, right?

They could wear matching outfits again...

At the thought of 'matching outfits', Izuku's heart thumped suddenly. He realized with a start that this feeling like love, where one would dote on their lover, was also very similar to how parents pampered their pups...

With a complicated expression on his freckled face, Izuku sunk into silence for a moment before shaking his head, recovering his senses, and approaching one of the salesgirls. "Excuse me, miss, I'll take this suit. Could you help me wrap it up?"

She gave him a onceover, looking doubtful. "It costs $1,200."

"I know, I saw the price tag. I said I'm buying it."

Only then did her expression start to warm up as she took it down to show him, offering a polite smile, "Do you need it to be wrapped up as a present?"