An Unexpected Stimulus

A/N: This week's fanart was drawn by @Black_Masked_Secret ~! We've got our big three (or four? Naww Itsuki doesn't count lol) and I'm seriously shooketh and impressed~! (><)

LOL, you guys really don't like cliffhangers, do you? Well, lucky you that this chapter is very, very special, to celebrate my 50 followers OwO
I've got another announcement at the end, but for now enjoy the chapter~!

Roue Rehcel heard that there was a drinking party for business tonight, and that Bakugou Katsuki would be there. He had rushed over earlier and specially made a few preparations, but in the end, it was exactly as he expected. Bakugou rejected all his overtures.

The ash-blond hadn't even glanced at the priceless banana taped to the wall sculpture that he had bought through no easy means. Rechel even brought over a fresh and bright virgin female Omega and hinted at giving her to him, but his expression remained disinterested as if he was looking at dirt. Just as he was starting to feel anxious, the call he had been waiting for finally came.

"Hey, what took you so long! Did you get him yet?"

"Yes, we've done it. We're on our way right now!"

"Hurry up! Make sure to get him here in ten minutes, room 888! Don't mess this up!"

"Right, yes, yes, we'll send him over on time! He's a cutie. My buddy and I were a little interested after we saw his face..."

"If you dare touch him, then don't even think about getting the rest of the money! I have an important use for this Omega! Not a single hair on his head must be missing!"

"Hahaha! We wouldn't dare, that'll be bad for business! He's all yours! We'll definitely hand him over completely untouched, safe and sound~!"

Not far away on the opposite end, Bakugou Katsuki checked the time on his watch, adjusting his sleeves before standing up. From the looks of things, he looked like he was preparing to say his farewells and take his leave for the night.

At this moment, a man broke the surface of the swimming pool and tossed his lilac hair, creating a cool and refreshing splash of water. His alluring skin glistened from his swim, showing off a beautiful six-pack above his belly button, and below it, a V-line countless men would die to have.

The Alpha raised his arrogant and handsome face, slanted eyes narrowing in dissatisfaction as he grabbed onto the ash-blond just as he was about to walk away. "Hey, hey, hey, Bakugou, I was the one who called for this gathering tonight. It's only been half an hour and you're already leaving?

"Can't you give me some credit here? We're here for a drinking party, and you didn't even drink anything after coming over! We have all this fine wine and beauties to keep you company, but you don't want any of it! Is there nothing that can make you stay with us?"

"Let go of me, asshole."

Bakugou knitted his brows together, looking contemplative as if he were planning on stomping on the man's hand if he didn't do what he said.

Kaminari walked over with a glass of wine in his hand, looked at the scene and laughed, "Seiji, can't you tell that Bakubro has other things on his mind right now? He's already giving you credit by staying for thirty minutes!"

Shishikura Seiji leaned on the pool's edge with a devil-may-care smile on his face, "Where could his heart be if it's not here with me? He doesn't have a mate!"

The Beta wore a sneaky, knowing smirk, crossing his arms as he snickered, "Who says that he doesn't? He'll have one soon!"

"What the fuck! Are you kidding me?!"