An Unexpected Trip

A/N: This week's art is by... me! (ノ≧ڡ≦) Teehee~! After all this time I've been receiving art from you guys, and I finally felt inspired enough to draw something for myself for once lmao. Izuku's wearing Kimidoodlez's villain waifu outfit, which is where I get some of my inspiration lol (ᵉ̷͈ᵉ̷͈)Üfufu
Happy 50k reads! Enjoy~

**٩(ิ๑)۶**

In the early morning of the next day, Izuku took more care than usual with his appearance. He wore a lavender cashmere sweater, tan mid-thigh shorts, and a bubble-gum pink pinafore on top. As usual, the pink heart-shaped hair clip had been pinned into his natural curls at the temples. In short, he looked exactly like a stereotypical adorable little housewife.

Bakugou was lounging on the sofa as he read the newspaper. When the greenette walked down the stairs, he was stunned for a moment when he saw Izuku, his expression going blank and mouth dry. "Your clothes..."

If there wasn't a special occasion or event going on, Izuku was usually dressed in a simple and casual fashion, printed t-shirts and jeans. This was the first time he had seen the greenette dressed like... like a true Omega.

"So, so? What do you think?" Izuku bounced excitedly towards the alpha, doing a little twirl in front of him and showing off, "Do I look like a lovable mated Omega?"

As he looked at Izuku's new style, thoughtful crimson eyes held a deeper meaning within them: "Yes."

A lovable mated Omega...

There were no words more beautiful than these to his ears.

"Hehe, that's good! That means I won't get cheated if I go to the market looking like this!" Izuku nodded, full of satisfaction. "Then, I'm heading off now!"

Just as he was about to take a step, Izuku discovered that he couldn't move his legs. He looked down curiously and saw that it was Katsumi clinging onto his leg again. Amused, Izuku didn't know whether he should laugh or cry as he looked at his new 'leg accessory'.

"Honey! What are you doing up so early?"

The pup rubbed his sleepy eyes and stretched out his arms to show that he wanted a hug. With that adorable greeting, Izuku couldn't resist picking him up. "I'm just going out to buy some groceries. Don't worry, I'll be back before you know it!" He cooed reassuringly.

Katsumi continued to cling stubbornly onto his neck.

"We'll go with you," Bakugou suddenly spoke up from the sidelines.

Izuku blinked. "Eh, the both of you want to go as well?"

"The weather's nice outside. We can take Katsumi out for an adventure."

Still in Izuku's arms, Katsumi nodded enthusiastically with all his might. Scratching his head, Izuku said, "Then let's all go together! I'm just worried about whether you'll be able to handle it. I'm not going to the local supermarket. It's a big, open farmer's marketplace that's a bit further away. It can get a little chaotic, but the ingredients there are the freshest!"

"That's not a problem." Bakugou stood up, set down his paper and took out his keys. "What are you waiting for? Let's go."

Just like that, Izuku's solo trip became a three-man expedition with an Alpha and his pup.

Inside the underground garage, Izuku had to swallow his drool as he gazed at the rows of dazzling luxury cars, especially when he saw his dream man, United States Smash Plus Ultra: Limited Edition. When Bakugou noticed that Izuku had his eyes fixed on that particular car, he asked dryly, "Shall we take this one?"