🌺newcomer~(pt.2)

The trio soon got ready for the first day of school (in Seoul Center University) after they broke the hug. 

"Hyung, where'd you put my suitcase?" Taehyung asks.

     "Who? Me?" Jin asks.

"Ahaha...No. Namjoon hyung."

     "Oh..I left right outside the door of your room. Sorry, we all had a moment too beautiful to ruin." Namjoon replies, smiling at Jin and Taehyung, sipping on tea.

Taehyung chuckles, "Oh ok. It's alright though...I could agree with you. But..which university are we going to?"

      "Seoul Center University," Jin answers for Namjoon, who's mouth was full of tea.

Namjoon quickly gulps the sweet and warm tea clearing his throat afterwards. "Yes, what Jin said. It's the University owned by my parents. So...get comfortable, we won't mind."

     "Oh!" Taehyung exclaims. "But, is it just us three going there?"

"Oh sweetie, nooooo. Not even three. There're more, you'll get to make real friends, not paintings on the wall," Jin retorted jokingly.

     Taehyung laughed a little..'til he came to realize he can actually have friends...real friends, not his butlers/maids nor his paintings, no. REAL friends. "Alright, I'll be getting the uniform my mom prepared, then."

"Be quick though, we start at 6:55 and it's...5:49 right now," Namjoon remembers to tell him.

                                                                                              ---------

"Hyung, I'm ready." Taehyung says walking down the stairs from his room. "Where's Jin hyung?"

     "You know him..always takes a long time to get ready..being 'Worldwide Handsome'." Namjoon says, rolling his eyes.

"I can hear you..from the room upstairs, maybe lower your 'whispering' state, Joonie," Jin says appearing, looking fabulous, just like the remaining two.

from the room upstairs, maybe lower your 'whispering' state, Joonie," Jin says appearing, looking fabulous, just like the remaining two