▪friends~▪

"Are you new here?" The manly voice asks him.

     "Y-yes..." he replies, his eyes not daring to look up. "Uu-umm..w-what are you doing?" 

                                                                                       ----------

Taehyung gasped when he felt his chin being lifted up, by the other males fingers.

     "I'm Kim Minjae..what's your name?" Minjae smiled, taking his fingers off of Taehyung's chin and reaching out his other hand waiting for a greeting handshake.

Taehyung observed the male in front of him, he had short dark brown hair and a favorable smile. Taehyung also realized that the male had been in the gym because he was sweating and carrying a dufflebag.

 Taehyung also realized that the male had been in the gym because he was sweating and carrying a dufflebag

A boxy smile slowly crept its way into Taehyung's face, eyes crinkling. "I'm Taehyung, Kim Taehyung." He reaches his hand out, giving the surprised male in front of him a friendly handshake. "Nice to meet you."

     "Wow..how can someone be so shy and adapt a second later? Impressive." Minjae complimented," It's nice to meet you too, Kim Taehyung, but I gotta ask because classes start in about half an hour..do you have your schedule yet?"

"Oh! No..that's what I forgot to tell Namjoon hyung."

    "Wait..do you know who he is?"

"Yupp, he's my brother's boyfriend." Taehyung proudly stated.

     "Daebakk! Kim SeokJin..is your brother?!" Minjae said, obviously taken aback.

"Yeah..why? Do you know them?"

     "Who wouldn't? They're the best role-models for gay couples in this school. And they're almost famous because of their proffesions or their parents' professions..like..rich, rich, rich! Not only that, they're also suuupperr friendly." 

"O-oh..yeah," Tae nervously said, rubbing the back of his neck.

     "What do your parents do?" Minjae asked curiously. "I mean, they gotta be rich..since you attend this school."

Taehyung panicked, he doesn't know what to do. Before he left, he was told to keep his identity a secret for the time being. He hasn't been told what he should say if others ask, but he does know he can't tell anyone about his parents or his background. He silently stood there.

     "It's alright. You don't have to tell me now. Oh! I know where the office is, we can both go get your schedule there. Additionally, there's a person that also needs his schedule."

Wheeww, I almost fainted, he thought to himself. "Okay..thanks."

                                                                                              -----------