▪𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 pt.1▪

Taehyung arrived to the place that was most familiar to him: The cafeteria. He stood right outside the entrance of it and looked towards the direction of the library right beside the room. He decided he was going to go to the office to explain to Jin and Joon reasons why he was tardy and/or absent in some of his classes. But of course, he was going to have to lie to them, so he went towards the library and found the area with beanbags.

 But of course, he was going to have to lie to them, so he went towards the library and found the area with beanbags

     The area was looking outwards. It seemed very calm and chilling, and it wasn't occupied, which was a good thing. He took a step forward, then another, his feet leading him towards the area. As he arrived he saw his stuff on a blue beanbag. 

Someone could've stolen these! Tsk, kids these days, Tae thought.

     He bent down to reach for his things. As he had them all in hand, he shoved some into his backpack (like his books, his schedule, etc..). As he zipped his bag up, he looked at the area and saw a yellow sticky note. Is this mine? He just picked it up and read what was written on it. It read: 'Thanks, hun~ You were great--underneath me, of course ;)'

Tae blushed as he finished reading the note. He crumbled it up and reached his hand backwards to shove it into his backpack. Stupid motherfucker--horny-ass--

     "Tae!" a familiar voice called out, interrupting his thoughts. "Where in the world have you been?! 

He looked behind him. "Oh! J-Jin hyung?"

     Jin was now frowning, walking up the stairs to Taehyung. "I asked where you've been. Answer me. Now."

"W-well, you see...I was kind of lost. I didn't know anywhere else but the library and cafeteria," Tae lied, forcing a smile.

     "Well, you could've asked around. You missed like...four classes today. THE FIRST DAY, Tae."

"I was scared and shy, hyung. You know how I get."

     "It---whatever. Come, let's go to the office to ask for your dorm number and room mate. You should've got it during your 3rd class, but no...you wanna wander off," Jin says, grabbing Tae's wrist to walk towards the main office.

➖➖

Taehyung was now in the counselor's office, sitting beside Jin. The counselor had to print some things for Tae, so she was currently out of the room.

     "Did you, at least, memorize some of the places you wandered off to?" Jin speaks up, breaking the silence.

Taehyung frowns internally before replying in an unfazed voice, "Yeah".

     "Why do you sound so disappointed, sweetie?"

Because some jerk decided to take my virginity, and make me miss classes. "O-oh--it's just..this place is so huge, my brain is STILL trynna process all the places and stuff. Y'know?"