▪bold & brave▪ pt. 1

"Hey hun~," the familiar husky voice came from behind him...again.

     Taehyung stopped in his tracks, and turned around slowly. A frown drew itself on his face when he met the ravenette's black orbs. "I don't have time for you and your games."

"Why not? I'm pretty sure you--" Jeongguk said, but stopped midway. He stopped because Taehyung started dashing the opposite direction if him. Jeongguk, too, started running. You are MOST definitely not getting away, Kim.

     Tae looked back. "F-fuck off, Jeon. Go screw with s-somebody else!" Tae shouted while panting and gasping, since he was running. 

"Not a ch-chance!" Jeongguk shouted back. He looked down to his feet for A SECOND, then when he looked back up, the blonde was gone. What..the fuck?

     When Jeongguk looked down, Tae slowed down, and crept into a dark corner. He grinned when Jeongguk ran past him with a curious look on his face. When he didn't hear Jeongguk's panting and footsteps, he made his way out of the corner and took the other direction, leading to an elevator. As soon as he got into the elevator, he pushed on the number '2' button.

➖➖

Taehyung felt like he was the shit. He felt powerful, determined, and most of all bold. 

     He had arrived in his biology class, just before the bell rang, and saw Jeongguk sitting in the seat closest to the door.

Jeongguk's head shot up when he heard a chuckle coming from the boy, entering the room. His eyes met the blonde's and he drilled holes into the boy's face. He mouthed a 'Don't tease daddy, hun~', which was enough to make Taehyung rush quickly to his seat with a frown.

     Taehyung walked to the back of the classroom, sitting in an empty seat near the windows. He was immersed in the beautiful rays of the sun shining in through the window glass, not noticing who sat down next to him. Soon, his eyes felt puffy, too puffy to even stay open. As he was about to close his eyes, he felt something nudge him on the side, causing his eyes to jerk open. He looks to his right, and realizes the person sitting next to him.

"What do you think you're doing? Sleeping?" the male whisper-shouted to Taehyung.

     "J-Jin hyung? When'd you get here? And..why? We have classes together?" Taehyung stuttered, ignoring the older's question.

"I wanted to check on you. And it looks like that was a good decision, since I caught you daydreaming instead of looking at the front for information you'll need," Jin scolded without taking a breath. 

     Taehyung laughed a bit at this, wondering why Jin isn't a mom. As his eyes travel across the classroom's, he meets another pair of eyes...glaring at him. "What's wrong with him?" he whispered.

➖➖

Sorry for the non-recent uploads, hoess♠🍉

In the next page I will give shoutouts !! Thank alot for the unexpected votes and reads, yall🙉

HAVE AN AMAZING DAYYY💗▪

Promised {yet late} shoutouts !! :

 @sweetmarbles                 thx bb, for the vote and errything else yu did that supports this fan fiction!! much love from me to yu 🙉💖

@kkesi_v         thanks for the vote huney!  yu along wit other ppl should blessed for this !!  😻😊

@marksonkoo  thanks for addin' this book to your list !! much love ! 💕👌

may the people that read this be blessed and STAY blessed during this new year of 2020 !! much love to you guys too, ofc !! i aint gon forget yall hoes ! 💓💖〰