▪lies~▪

➖➖➖

     As Taehyung sat down, he found it peaceful. A dimmed room, silence that wasn't so eerie, but rather calming, and the sound of the air conditioning running in the background. He slowly closed his eyes for a tiny nap, which soon escalated into a deep sleep.

What Tae didn't know was that there was another being in the room, that left as soon as he heard soft snores emit from the sleeping boy.

                                                                                                   ~~

Taehyung's music class was a very serene one. Not many students were as annoying as some of the others. The annoying students just laughed and joked--not as loud as you would think, though.

     "Alright class," a young looking professor said, "I'll take attendance once all the students arrive. While we wait, why don't I introduce myself?"

The students in the classroom awed and some blushed, obviously the girls.

     "My name is Park Bogum. As I'm your professor, please call me Mr. Park or Professor Park. Some of you may know me generally, since I am around your group age, but do please see me as your teacher."

Bogum looked around the room smiling

Bogum looked around the room smiling. One person caught his attention. "Hello? Are you new this year? I don't think I've seen you around this neighborhood. What's your name?"

     "M-me?" the chosen student answered.

"Yes, what's your name?"

     "T-Taehyung, Kim Taehyung."

"Kim Taehyung..hmm..NOPE, never heard of that name around here. Are you new?" Bogum said continuously smiling.

     "Yes, actually I just moved here a few weeks ago," Taehyung lied.

"It's nice to meet you," Bogum walked off the front of the classroom making way to the back where Taehyung is sitting, and leaned down whispering into his right ear, "Kim Taehyung."

     Taehyung shivered in his place, thinking what this Bogum is trying to do. Before Taehyung could do anything, the classroom's door opened, revealing two boys. He looked up then behind him. His eyes widened and a smile grew onto his face. Along with him, Bogum stood up straight.

"Tae?" one of the males said.

     "Baek hyung! Minjae!" Taehyung ran up to them and smiled as he stood in front of the boys.

"Welcome to Music Class, boys." Bogum smiled. "I see you guys already know each other. That's great, now we're waiting on one more student."

     "Who's that?" Taehyung asked.

"If I'm correct, it's Jeon Jeongguk."

     He takes music class? I wonder where he went, we were in the elevator together.., Taehyung thought.

"Alright, let's all take a seat. Class begins in a few, so we'll have to go ahead even if we're missing a student."

     The three boys sat down in a row at the back of the class, catching up on their schedules. Turns out, they have all but two classes together: Gym and Arts

➖➖

"Alright class! Let's begin attendance since Jeongguk--"

     The door opened wide, cutting Bogum off, revealing a tall and muscular-looking male.

"Jeongguk! Glad you could make it," Bogum sighed.

"Can't relate," the said male replied, sneaking glances at a certain someone.

----------------------------------------------          -------------------------------------------          --------------------------

Perfect timing Jeongguk!!

So.. yeah.. Bogum is around their age, he was just too smart, like .. maybe STUDYING school was good enough so they decided to make him a professor TEACHING in a school ... for 3 years now. He is just an intellectual being, so if that answers any questions, you're welcome.. if it doesn't ... just comment I'll TRY to answer yall questions .. :)

     Also .. I wasn't really planning on making a cliff hanger but I wanted to piss yall off mentally and PHYSICALLY