▪taste▪ 🔞

"Oh..MY LORD! These taste soooo good," Jin blurted.

     "Babe, please--eat with your mouth closed," Namjoon said.

"It's true, Namjoon hyung, they're too good..and we're really hungry..sooo," Taehyung defended his hyung, with a mouth full of food.

    The three of them were eating in the cafeteria, still waiting for the remaining four. Jin was on his second meal already, and Taehyung was savoring his food..slowly. Namjoon on the other hand, was still shocked by how these two boys were really alike, while eating his food like a normal person.

"So, TaeTae, how's this school so far?" Namjoon asked.

    Taehyung chewed on his food before answering. "It's really good. I haven't been to a public school in years, and I think this school is a good influence on people--err--students."

"That's good to know. Made any friends so far?"

     "Umm..yeah. Minjae hyung, Hyung Sik, Baekhyun, Lisa, Jisoo, and you seven!" Tae answered, grinning proudly.

"Oh, those two kids you were with this morning..Minjae and Baekhyun? Yeah--I don't like them," Jin interrupted.

     "Why, hyung?"

"They almost hit my precious face with the door, duh!"

     "Jinnie, they're not bad at all, I'm pretty sure it was an accident, anyway," Joon smirked, playing with his food.

"Excuse YOU?! This," Jin said, pointing to his face, "is absolutely expensive and IRREPLACEABLE, got it, sweetie? Thank you very much."

     Namjoon and Taehyung started laughing. A few minutes passed, and Taehyung was finished eating, so were the other two boys. Now, they were sitting, still wondering why the boys haven't arrived yet. 

"OH! Hyungs! They're coming!"

     Namjoon and Jin looked behind them, and saw three boys in the front, which happened to be Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jimin. Then, one in the back, which was obviously Jeongguk, on his phone.

As they sat down, they started talking. Taehyung remained silent, he wanted to use the bathroom, but the boys were making conversation with him, so he thought it'd be rude to excuse himself in the middle of a conversation.

     "Taehyung? Do you need to use the bathroom? You're legs are tightly crossed, and you keep shifting in your seat," Yoongi suddenly blurted.

Jeongguk heard this and got out of his seat, excusing himself saying he forgot an assignment. The boys really didn't believe him since he finishes his assignments the day before it's due, but they shrugged it off.

     Taehyung looked up and reddened. Welp..that was..straightforward, thanks Yoongi-hyung.., he thought. "Y-yes..Yoongi-hyung," he said, standing up, "it'll be a quick minute."

"Alright, we'll be here waiting, TaeTae," Hoseok spoke up.

     With that, Taehyung nodded and found himself walking out the cafeteria.

➖➖

Taehyung did what he had to do and was now trying to walk out the bathroom. Hint--trying. He tried opening the door, but it wouldn't budge. He continuously screamed, either asking for help or for the person on the other side of the door to let go kindly.