▪bumpy ride🔞▪

"Babyboy, we're not finished," Jeongguk said in a monotone voice.

     "H-huh?!" Tae exclaimed, opening his eyes widely.

"I told you..once I'm in..I'll most likely NOT be able to get outta you," Jeongguk smirked, now hovering over a stuttering and shy Taehyung.

     "B-but..you fucked me h-hard and we h-have classes to go t--"

Jeongguk pressed his lips against Taehyung's, shutting the latter's mouth. Taehyung wasn't expecting this, so he just laid there, eyes wide, once again. After a minute of Jeongguk trying to get into Tae's mouth, he pulled apart, satisfied enough with what he got to taste...again. He smirked and stared at Taehyung.

     Taehyung wasn't talking..but he was...mentally. This means he was thinking of a way to get out of the situation he's in right now.

He snapped back into reality when he felt something inside of him once again. His back was arched and he moaned. That's right, it was Jeongguk---inside of him.

     "Why're you still tight?"

"Why are you bigger than before?" Tae moaned.

     Jeongguk stopped groaning at the tightness and looked at Taehyung while smirking, who's mouth was covered with the palm of his hands.

"Say that again, baby~"

     "N-no!"

"Then..--" Jeongguk pulled out of Taehyung all the way, who looked up slightly pouting that he wasn't inside anymore, then rammed into him hard, instantly hitting his pleasure area. "F-fuck, moan..f-for me babyboy."

     Tae did as he was told, it was a natural reflex anyway. Jeongguk didn't stop there. He pulled out of Tae again, and quickly flipped him over, his back facing Jeongguk's chest. Jeongguk didn't like being out of the older, so he shoved his lengthy erection all the way in, earning vocal moans from Taehyung. In the process, he grabbed Tae's cheeks and gave them a tight squeeze, then slapped them. He started with a slow grinding pace, as he moved in and out of Taehyung, making slick sounds whenever he did. The slick sounds only encouraged Jeongguk to move a bit faster, so he did...hardly.

"A-ahg..d-daddy..f-fuck me hard.." Taehyung voiced.

    "I can't..ngghh..h-hear you, what is it babyboy?"

"Fuck me as h-hard as you can. M-make me see stars and lose my l-legs," the mentioned repeated.

     Jeongguk's been wanting to move fast inside of Tae, but he wanted to tease. So he moved fast..not as fast as he'd been in the last round, and started moaning, along with Tae. He shoved in and out repeatedly. They both knew their climax was soon to be there, so their moans only got louder. 

"D-daddy..I'm c-close..arggh ngkya!" Tae whisper-shouted.

     "I'm close, too, hun~"

Before he and Taehyung came, Jeongguk pulled out of Taehyung, lying on the couch right after. Taehyung turned around, and glared at him.

     "Wh-what was that for..?!"

"Come ride me, babe," Jeongguk seductively whispered.

     Tae got red, but was still in need, so he fastened his actions, and joined Jeongguk on the couch, just staring at him for a bit.

"Ride me, don't just stare at me before we lose our max, babe~."