▪fun▪ pt.1

The lesson was over, and if Taehyung said it was easy, he wouldn't be lying. He was basically reviewing the 5 different point of views, and American grammar. Currently, him, Jeongguk, Jin, and Namjoon were walking to the cafeteria since this was free time again (Study Hall).

"So, Taehyung, make sure to be ready, after school we 3 will be going to the mall and to a cellular service store," Namjoon blurted happily, locking hands with Jin. "And Jeongguk, we'll drop you off before we leave, is that good?"

     "I'm coming, hyung. I also need to do some shopping, my parents are coming home today and leaving tomorrow. I wanna make sure they enjoy it here before they leave for Brazil," Jeongguk replied, happiness detected in his body language and tone.

"REALLY?" Jin squealed. "Then, the boys and I come later this afternoon? I wanna help make sure they have a good short stay."

     Jeongguk smiled a bunny-tooth smile at Jin and his lover, completely excluding Taehyung. "Of course, if you want, hyung."

"EEK! Let's go, I wanna hurry up and leave now, so we can finish our shopping. But right now, I'm really hungry after all those meeting's and classes, aren't you Joonie?"

     "Of course, I am baby. Taehyung you?"

"Yessshh. I'm starving," Taehyung exclaimed.

➖➖

     Once they sat down with their food in front of them, they waited for the remaining 3 boys.

"Oh, hyung! Here they come with their food!" Tae notified Jin.

     "Heyyy! How was your day Tae?" Yoongi asked, sitting down besides Taehyung.

"It was great, hyung. What about you guys?"

     "Wasn't bad at all," Jimin immediately answered sitting on the other side of Taehyung.

Taehyung felt a bit weird and guilty sitting next to Jimin. After he saw one of his first friends, Minjae, getting screwed by Jimin in the bathroom, it stuck onto his brain. His eyes landed on Jeongguk who was smirking towards him, and he instantly looked away.

     "Jimin, where were you during 3rd period? Jin and I got a call from your math teacher telling us you weren't in class today," Joon spoke up.

"The shorty was somewhere fucking someone, probably, as usual," Yoongi monotonously  answers for Jimin, who was busy stuffing dumplings in his mouth.

     "PARK JIMIN!" Jin screamed from his seat.

Jimin jumps in his seat, as does Taehyung and the remaining boys. "W-what?! You scared the living shit outta me! What do you want, hyung?"

     "You've gotta be shitting me. You said you wouldn't screw around with other students anymore!  Remember the girl who thought you loved her?!" the eldest screamed again.

"Oh--the one that caused a whole scene, trynna say she was pregnant with Jimin's baby?" Hoseok answers.

     Jin quickly turned his head at Hoseok, who instantly shut his mouth. He then slowly turned his head back to Jimin, taking a glance at Taehyung who was sipping on his milk, listening to tea.

"Of course I do. The bitch was a whore. Plus--"

     "Don't PLUS me!"