if so~ 🔞

🔞➖

Taehyung woke up in a state of ecstacy. His once abused whole felt fuller than last night, and he lives for it. He moaned, but he moaned ever so slightly.

"Fuck, Kim, even in the morning you make me feel pleasured. You like the feeling of my morning wood?" Jeongguk whispered in his ear.

"Bro, what the fuck?" Taehyung groaned as he realized the ravenette was, once again, in him. He acts like he doesn't like it, but boy oh boy.

Jeongguk was on top of Taehyung, until he decided to switch the positions. Taehyung was now on top, half-awake and half-asleep, riding Jeongguk lazily, and STILL moaning.

➖➖

Taehyung was now in Jeongguk's bathroom upstairs, drying his moist body after showering. Jeongguk was still in the basement, cleaning up their mess.

"TaeTae, I haven't seen you since last night. Where were you?" A familiar voice asked outside the bathroom door.

"Oh Jinnie hyung! I've literally been, uhm, in between the couches. You know, the one's in the living room? I think you went to sleep fast and woke up late, because I was there all night."

"Alright, I was just curious."

➖➖

"If YOU think you can beat me, you can't, grumpy ass hag."

"The fuck did you JUST say, bitch?!"

"Yoongi, what did I tell you about calling Hobi a bitch?"

"Namjoon, he thinks he can win at PubG ..-- the boy JUST started..TWO HOURS AGO."

"Man, shut the fuck up. I'm a fast learner, and EVERYONE knows," Hobi replied.

"This isn't any of you guys' dorm to even lay on the couches lazily like that," Namjoon scolded the two.

They were all in Taehyung and Jeongguk's room, waiting for Jin to arrive from a meeting about the counsil and how Yoongi managed to hack into one of the students' account and post I'm a faggot and my dorm number is B10 on their media.

"Anyways," Taehyung spoke out, "why are we here again, hyung?" Asking Namjoon.

Everyone but Taehyung and Jeongguk snaps their head towards Yoongi then to Jimin.

"In my defense, that new kid was bullying Hobi, and we ALL know only I get to bully this son of a bitch." Yoongi stated.

Everyone then looks at Jimin.

"In my defense...in my defense..-- I tried stopping Yoongi, but he didn't listen!" Jimin ensured the rest.

"No you did NOT!! You were the one who told me his IP address AND dorm number!"

"Yeah Jimin, how'd you know his dorm number? Don't tell me.." Hobi spoke up.

"NO. I did NOT fuck the new kid in his dorm when his roommate was gone, and memorized the dorm number when I left."

"Hold on what--" Namjoon started.

The door bursts open and Jin walks in, his smile lighting up the dull room. He looks around and keeps his eyes focused on Jimin and Yoongi. "WE DID IT!! I convinced them, mostly with threats here and there, but at least they worked."

"Honey, what they did was wrong anyways. Besides, this isn't the first time they've done this. Why did you actually try to get them out of trouble?" Namjoon spoke up, exposing his lover.