▪fun▪ 🔞 pt.2

Taehyung was abruptly awakened by Jin's nonstop blabbering while Namjoon finally found a parking space after years.

"And--and I should get like..extras too!" Jin squealed.

"Babe, why do you need extra iPhones?"

"I wanna be like those people on TV that have their own store of merchandise, Joonie."

Taehyung wondered when they were ever going to step foot out the car. "Hyung~" he spoke up, hoarsely.

"Oh! You're awake! Let's go," Namjoon replied for Jin.

The three all got out of the car and walked towards the malls extraordinary entrance.

-( keep in mind, the name for this mall isnt Central Mall , it's a made up name )-

Taehyung was amazed by the colorful welcoming. Not only that, when they stepped foot into the mall, the security up front had a very respectful welcoming for Namjoon since his parents owned this mall.

"Alright TaeTae, we get free things here, so don't worry, okay?" Jin told the amazed boy who's eyes were still fixated on the colourful lights on the building.

Tae tore his attention from the building to the amount of people going in and out of the mall. Shocked, he swallowed his negative thoughts, and continued following Jin.

"Well? Let's go! We gotta be quick!!" Jin urged Tae and Namjoon.

Following behind the sassy boy, Tae and Namjoon giggled and rolled their eyes to themselves.

➖➖

"Hyung, when are we going to leave this section? We already bought me TWO iPhone 11's. Why do I need two again?" Taehyung groaned, standing impatiently near the eldest who was looking through the commercials for the upcoming iPhone 12.

"One, because this the only mall you can get anything free in. Two, because aunt and uncle informed me to get two phones, one of which for your outside life and cover-up info, and the other for your personal and privacy use."

Tae stared at Jin blankly. "Hyung, they won't know..they're not here."

"But they have eyes everywhere. So you have gotta be careful, Tae," Jin whispered.

Namjoon appeared after talking with the employees. "Alright, let's head out to Jeongguk's since we have the phones!"

"Babeee! What about shopping, you know...for clothes in Gucci, and the restaurant??"

"We have to be early to Jeongguk's place. Tomorrow," Joon replied, patting his lovers head gently.

"Oh..I guess we can tomorrow.."