3.1 Keep up the good work

- After -

Aki feast her eyes on a magnificent grand view that not many would have the chance to see in their lifetime.

Blue skies, fluffy clouds and a horizon that never seemed to end. Aki spread out her hands and enjoyed the wind that brushed past her and at the corner of her lips lifted into a little smile.

"PIYA!!"

The black dragon huffed as it carried Aki through the skies, flying higher and higher, almost at the speed of a jet plane. Unlike Aki who was enjoying herself, Kit Kat on the other hand was clinging onto Aki's head like it was clinging onto its life.

After getting knocked out by Aki, the dragon passed out for a night and right on top of her was Aki who decided that the dragon was not only cooling but soft enough to sleep on. Such great benefits of being a cold-blooded creature, Aki thought, not realizing that she was even more cold-blooded than her makeshift bed.

And that was how the dragon found herself when she woke up.

Insulted, the dragon threw a tantrum, stomping around and making the cave shake violently. Knowing that it could not beat Aki, it had resorted to a childish tantrum. The dragon observed the Aki who was coolly looking at it from the corner of its eyes, and just when it thought its tactics had no use, Aki whipped out a bar of chocolate.

The dragon paused.

It- It has never smelled anything so delicious!!

This bar of chocolate was found in a shop that produced all sorts of sweets that were commonly found in Aki's world. Probably a business made by an Other Worlder. It seemed like a booming business but the money still can't be compared to what Aki earned from hunting herbs.

Aki who thought: "Wouldn't it be nice to have a flying mount" and thus officially named the dragon as Cadbury. And Cadbury, who was addicted to that sweet morsel, followed Aki after packing up all its treasures in an ultra super big magic bag.

The dragon sped up and turned 360 degrees, making Kit Kat cry out in fear and despair. Aki felt like she was at the top of the world on a roller coaster. A rare trace of excitement bubbled up in her - an intense feeling she had not felt in years.

~~~~~~~~~~

- Before -

The steaming stew sent a tantalising smell that made Aki's stomach rumble. She picked up her spoon and licked her lips in anticipation. But just before her spoon touched her stew, someone called for her.

"Aki! Here you are!"

Aki's hand paused. A bright red mop of hair popped up in front of Aki. And something as vibrant as that hair was the pink fluff on it.

"Sorry. I got carried away and forgot to return Kit Kat to you. Hope you weren't worried."

Aki grunted and finally ate her first spoon of the stew. A strong flavor burst forth in her mouth. Besides the creamy broth and the freshness of the vegetables, the monster meat carried its own unique taste, making the whole dish something that Aki had never tasted before.

Rory made himself comfortable opposite of Aki as she continued demolishing her stew.

"How is it Aki? Isn't my stew just the best?"

Aki gave Carol a thumbs up as her mouth was busy chewing. Aki was eating at the inn that she was staying at ever since she tripped here. Carol was the daughter of the Innkeeper and was in charge of the meals served. They had gotten acquainted when Aki needed help with the shower that used magic stones to activate.