4.1 We're the same

- After -

The sun shone down brightly as the waves crashed against the land. The golden sand glittered in the sunlight and little seashells can be seen partially hidden on the sand if one looked carefully.

Cadbury and Kit Kat were frolicking in the water, chasing each other while making splashes. Cadburry had shrunk herself until she was just a little bigger than Kit Kat. Aki was sure Cadburry did purposefully to gain an edge over Kit Kat.

Both of them ran and chased each other in the glittering water, displaying a scene that was full of youth. This was totally a beach scene that usually appears in episode 7 with tons of "ahahahaha~~ ", and "ufufufufu~~~".

Aki, while ignoring the protagonist of an otome game and another potential main character, looked down at her bare feet.

The water reached up to her thighs with her pants sticking uncomfortably on her legs. But what took Aki's breath away were the multi-colored fishes and underwater creatures that could be seen through the crystal clear water, curiously swimming around her.

The unpolluted beach that was a luxury back on earth was seen so commonly here. Dolphin-like monsters jumped at a distance away, playing freely. No net-trapped animals, no trash and no polluted waters.

Aki moved to a shallow area and sat down. Water danced around her, and she could feel the movements of the waves. The air brought a tang of salt and the sound of the waves brought Aki into a relaxing mode.

She closed her eyes and savored the peace, or whatever that was left of it with the two protagonists still running about in the background.

~~~~~~~~~~

- Before -

The sun was peeking over the horizon with a light fog hanging over the sleeping town. In the midst of an empty square, a girl caked in mud from head to toe can be seen walking quickly, rushing towards a run down building.

"Misha!"

The door swung open with a loud "bang" and Aki's voice rang through the desolate Hunter's Guild with echoes.

"Misha!"

As fury incarnate, Aki stomped up the stairs and arrived in front of a tightly shut wooden door. No locks are able to deter Aki and she pulls open the door, breaking the lock that was just replaced a few days ago.

The room was small with a sliver of light from the slightly open curtains. Besides an old table and wardrobe, there was a luxuruous king-sized bed nestling a soundly sleeping Misha. Giving off a quiet 'Hu.. Hu..' snore, it seemed like it was a very enjoyable dream.

Gritting her teeth, Aki grabbed the blanket and flung it off Misha.

"Misha!!"

"Huh?... oh... good .... morning Aki..."

Misha blearily rubbed her eyes and smiled sleepily. Although it was cute with her bed hair sticking up all over the place, Aki brutally knocked Misha's head with a fist. Lightly of course.

"Ouch!"

"You awake yet?"

Aki smiled cooly and Misha felt shivers run down her spine, immediately sitting up.

"Ye..yeah!... so... what's up?"

"What's up? Remember that quest you gave me yesterday? When I arrived at the place where the herb was supposed to be, it was gone! And after checking with the client, apparently the quest was already done by someone else!"

"Eh... that's weird..."

"How are you going to compensate me for all the time I've wasted? And you said it was urgent so I dropped everything to get there as fast as I could!"