Chapter 4

Mahir??? I'm waiting...

Who asked you to wait Vishaka??? Just leave... I want to be alone for sometime...

Mahir snapped at Vish. It had been more than 15 minutes since Vish was inside Mahir's messy room. But until now Mahir hadn't spoken a word.

So Shravani was right... You really are two-timing Bela and Shravani... Vish's words angered Mahir further more.

Thank you so much for telling me that how much you trust me Vishaka... Mahir said hurt evident in his voice.

Mahir your silence is proving it... Why are you quite and letting Shravani accuse you???

Vish didn't get any reply from Mahir.

Talk to Bela... Prove that Shravani is wrong... Or just forget about her and stopping torturing yourself... Vish spoke breaking the silence.

Bela used to understand my unspoken words... I would call her as a Mind Reader... I never had to explain anything to her... She would understand it herself... But now... Mahir voice cracked by the end.

Mahir's words made Vish's eyes teary. Vish kept her hand on his shoulder and he immediately hugged her. She felt her dress getting wet on the back. Needless to say she knew Mahir was crying.

I Love her a lot Vish... I Love her...

Mahir kept on mumbling and sobbing. After a while his sobs subsided and Vish broke the hug.

Everyone are worried about you Mahir... Please fresh up and then have your dinner... Vish said.

At least for your Mother... You know she too hasn't anything from morning... She wouldn't eat when she knows that her Son hasn't eaten anything... Vish added as she saw Mahir about to open his mouth and decline.

Mahir got up and went to the washroom and Vish called the servant to clean his room.

____________________ 

All were glad to see Mahir out his room and that he actually sat down to eat dinner.

Sumi started to serve Mahir, but he stopped her and asked her to eat first. He served himself.

Sumi now understood that why Mahir is eating. Sighing sadly she too sat down to eat.

Wow Maa!!! You have prepared Carrot Halwa... What special??? Yuvi spoke excitedly and grabbed the bowl.

Unlike other times, this time Mahir didn't try to take the bowl. Even though it was his favourite.

All glared at Yuvi as they saw Mahir stopped eating.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.