Chapter 26

The night left too long for Mahir as he had been too tensed about Bela. He actually wanted to stay back with Bela but surprising everyone she herself declined his wish. He was not so dumb, that he didn't understand why she ordered him to go back.

After Bela woke up in the evening, she acted as though she wasn't pleased to have Mahir next to her. While having their evening snacks too, Bela opted to sit next to Mihir ignoring Mahir completely.

____________________ 

Mahir!!! What are you doing here??? Bela asked shocked as she spotted Mahir laying down next to her on the bed.

Bela was lost in her thoughts regarding the mysterious man and sleep was away for her. Just then she felt someone tap her shoulders, she turned around expecting to find her Sister next to her but was shocked to see Mahir.

Mahir bumped into Mihir outside the Sharma House and after a bit of teasing, Mihir texted Shravani who was sleeping with Bela to come back to her room. Thanking his Brother, Mahir headed to Bela's room.

I came to meet you Bela... Mahir pulled her closer to himself.

Why??? You are not mad at me anymore??? Bela asked realising that he was actually mad at her. This got Bela to completely forget about the mysterious man and she waited eagerly for what reason Mahir was going to give her.

Mahir??? Bela called out his name after getting no response from him.

Not as much as before... But I'm still a bit mad... Mahir admitted not wanting to torture Bela anymore.

Mahir I'm so sorry... I know I should have trusted you... I won't ever never ever repeat it... I Love you so so so much Mahir... Bela went on blabbering.

My theory is too weak Bela... Practicals is a better option to make me understand something... Mahir placed his finger on Bela's lips, making her stop blabber.

Bela's eyes widened as she understood what Mahir's word implemented. As this wasn't the first time, he spoke like this. Usually she would just kiss when he would say so. But now she decided go further then just a kiss.

Understood Bela??? Mahir asked and Bela bobbed her head.

Encouraged by Mahir's words and actions Bela pushed Mahir on the bed and sat upon him with her legs either side of his waist.

She slowly and seductively opened his shirt buttons. Once she had done with all the buttons, she trailed her fingers on his chest.

Leaning further, she caressed his face. Her hands were soon replaced by her lips.

After making sure to kiss every inch of his face, she smashed her lips onto his. Within seconds he too responded to it. Mahir's hands which were on her waist made it's way inside her t-shirt. While Bela's one hand was on his collar and another was caressing his hair.

Bela gasped as Mahir unclasped the hook of her bra, this got Mahir's tongue to enter into her mouth and explore every corner.

BeHir forcefully had to break apart from the kiss as to catch up their breath.

Bela next sat up and removed Mahir's hands off her body. Mahir looked at Bela baffled.

Mahir was astounded as he saw Bela smirking, his eyes widened as he saw her remove her t-shirt. Immediately his eyes wandered to the windows remembering the afternoon incident. Gladly all the windows were closed and covered by the screen and he himself had closed the door.

When he again looked at Bela, he saw her looking at him questioningly.

Made sure if I had locked the door... Mahir said and winked.

Mahir once again placed his hands on her waist, which was bare now. He stared at her chest which was exposed as the bra no longer was hooked. He then squeezed her breast, making Bela shut her eyes. Biting her lips, she slowly slid the strap of her bra down her shoulder. She opened her eyes to look at Mahir's reaction only to find him staring at her with eyes filled desire. She even slid the other strap down and then removed her bra completely. Lifting her hands up she pushed back her hair, giving Mahir a proper view of her nude upper body.

Once again Mahir's hand crawled up Bela's body and pulled her to him. Both closed their eyes feeling the sensation as their naked chest collided.

Mahir captured her lips and kissed her passionately. Still smooching her, he switched their positions. Bela tried to get off Mahir's shirt which was an hindrance for her to roam her hand on his back. Breaking the kiss Mahir removed the shirt and threw it away.

Bela then held Mahir's one hand and got them on her breast while she pushed Mahir's head down to another breast. Getting the indication as to what Bela wanted, Mahir sucked onto her right breast as his hand played with the left one.

Mahir's activities got Bela to moan out of pleasure.

Mahir then again kissed her before moving to suck the other breast.

Later he moved further down to her waist and kissed it. Sometimes bite too. Making out for what felt like eternity, Mahir kissed Bela's forehead.

Even though he wanted more, he knew his limits and Bela's comfort level.

Just then there was a knock on the door, both looked at each other wide eyed.

Bela??? Knowing it was Sarika at the door they were further more shocked.

Getting up the bed, both got dressed urgently.

Mahir... Cupboard... Bela whispered and pulled him towards the cupboard and got him inside it.

Yes Maa... Composing herself, she opened the door.

I saw Shravani and Mihir in the kitchen and just came to check on you as you were sleeping alone... Sarika spoke.

Everything is fine Maa... Bela convinced her Mother.

Sarika was suspicious as to Bela was upto something by looking at her nervousness. But she couldn't guess it.

After a lot of convincing Sarika went back to her room.

Bela immediately locked the room and went to her cupboard.

The room which was filled with moans a while ago was now filled with awkward silence.

BeHir blushingly glanced at each other secretly to gauge the others expression.

Bela felt a lot more shy thinking about what she did a while ago.

Mahir observed Bela fidgeting with her fingers. Knowing he had to take the initiative now, he moved closer to her.

Mahir held her by her waist and lifted her chin up. Bela dared to look into his eyes. None spoke yet all their questions and doubts were answered by their eyes.

Good night... Mahir them pecked her lips and walked out of her room.

Even though Mahir wanted to assure her and to worry about the mysterious man. He stopped himself as he didn't wanted her to ruin her sleep again. For sure he knew that her mind will be occupied with their moments for the next few hours.

____________________ 

This is the first time I have written something mature.
Hope it was good.

Vote & Comment.