Chapter 28

What the hell is this Mihir??? Mahir seethed with anger.

What's wrong Bro??? Mihir asked calmly as he had expected this outburst of Mahir.

You talk about taking extra precautions just today morning and that guy managed to sneak into the venue in the evening... Mahir pointed out.

Oh that because I personally had sent an invitation to him... Mihir stated.

What??? Mahir was shocked would be an understatement.

You know who's the guy??? Mahir asked after he took a minute to comprehend what Mihir meant.

Yes... I know it... I even am very well aware about his true intentions... Mihir smirked.

Who is it??? What's his true intentions??? Mahir questioned curiously.

Remember the guy who was flirting with Bela??? Mihir asked back a question.

Oh yes... That guy... Hmmm... Vicky... Vicky Kurana right??? Mahir remembered that day's incident.

Yes... Mihir affirmed.

Even though Mahir was hell bent upon knowing much more details but Mihir didn't disclose anything further.

In fact against Mahir's wish, Mihir asked him to be quite and let Vicky do whatever he wants.

____________________ 

26th June 2018

Mihir Jiju has arrived!!! Bela announced as she stepped into her Sister's room.

Shravani's friends and cousins teased her making her blush.

Why didn't you mention about Mihir's Brother coming Bela??? Shravani asked trying to get everyone tease Bela.

It was decided that the Haldi and Mehandi would be a very low-key function and so it was happening in Sharma House only.