Chapter 9

I'm so sorry we couldn't save the Baby...

Baby???

The Doctor informed everyone that Shravani was 5 weeks pregnant. This shocked everyone.

Shravani is out of danger but she's too weak... Miscarriage, head injury, blood clot on her left hand, her right leg is sprained and the bullet on her right hand...

Bullet???

The Doctor explained that how her right hand is injured by the bullet.

It was an attack on Shravani!!! Aanchal exclaimed.

It looks one surely... The Doctor agreed.

Mukesh immediately called the police and informed the same to them.

Who could have done it??? Sarika question no one in particular.

Obviously it is Raghbir... Aanchal answered.

Mahir??? Bela was shocked even thinking about that possibility.

Yeah... In fact today he... Zoya began to tell them about the afternoon incident but couldn't.

Zoe!!!

Adi!!!

Adi!!!

How's Shravani??? Aditya i.e. Zoya's Boyfriend asked.

Zoya informed whatever the Doctor told to Adi.

Why is everything happening with her??? What has she done to anyone??? Zoya sobbed and hugged Adi.

Adi stiffened and didn't reciprocate the hug. He was thinking about what he had got to know about Raghbir.

After Shravani was shifted to the room, the Doctor allowed them to see her.

____________________

What did you find out about Raghbir??? Aanchal asked.

The three i.e. Adi, Zoya and Aanchal were in Zoya's cabin.

Nothing!!!

What??? Aanchal and Zoya asked shocked.

Arjun tried his best in fact he used Dad's name also but found nothing... Adi explained.

That only means that Mahir is Raghbir... Aanchal stated.

He is hell angry on Shravani for revealing his secret... So... But wait even Meher too revealed his secret know... Zoya said as she connected the dots.