Chapter 15

Bela stared at the photo with a sad smile playing on her lips and tears brimming in her eyes, reminiscing the time when that photo was clicked and the current situation

It was clicked on the day when Bela had forced Mahir to accompany her to her Friend's Baby Shower.

It had just been a month that BeHir began to Date and on that particular day, Mahir by slip of tongue spoke about his wish for their future. Bela still remembered his exact words.

I want OUR Daughter to be just like their Mother... That one statement from Mahir made her cheeks scarlet.

Wiping her tears, she rechecked her phone. To her disappointment there was no reply to her calls and messages.

I'm sorry Mahir... I'm so sorry... Hugging the photo frame and with phone in the other hand, Bela slept leaning against the bed's headboard.

____________________ 

Why had you lied to me about Pragati I mean Ishi??? Shravani asked.

Both weren't feeling sleepy having dozed off in the afternoon only.

Actually I didn't... Mihir deafened his actions.

Oh really??? Shravani narrowed her eyes.

Yes I didn't... That album was for Shaan's men to show them by Ex-GF... But unfortunately you saw it... And when you just told me that you know the truth I was hiding, I thought you were talking about me being a CBI Officer... Mihir explained.

Oh wait... That means all the answers you gave me was related to your work??? Shravani asked.

Exactly!!! You mistook it... Mihir explained as to how they had lied about his Ex to Shaan's men.

Hmmm... That means you have no Ex??? Shravani asked after a while.

I had a crush on a girl when I was 16 years old... Mihir admitted the truth.

Jaan you don't have to be jealous of her!!! It's more than 10 years to it... I just met her once... Mihir giggled but added on as he saw Shravani glaring.

What's her name??? Shravani asked.

I don't know... I actually didn't even see her face properly... Now leave it... Let's sleep...

Mihir didn't wanted to talk further about his first crush and ruin Shravani's mood so he tried to change the topic.

Even though Shravani wasn't in mood to sleep, she agreed as tablets had started it's affect on her.