Epilogue

4th August 2019

Complications!!! What do you mean by complications??? An horrified Mihir asked the Doctor.

Mr. Sehgal... Shravani previously had a miscarriage... Due to which her uterus was damaged a little... Shravani caressed her belly as she recalled that incident.

So as a result a few complications might arise now... The Doctor explained.

ShraHir tightened their hold in their entwined hand.

You have to be extra cautious... God forbid but if something goes wrong, not only the Baby but even Shravani life would be at risk... Mihir's eyes widened hearing this.

I'll see it to that nothing of that sort happens... Mihir assured.

____________________

Sanu you are doing no but just sit down and relax... Mihir ordered as he saw Shravani trying to get down the bed.

But??? Shravani couldn't complete her sentence as Mihir placed his finger on her lips.

Shhh... I know you want to help me in arranging the things but I don't want you to take stress... Mihir cupped her cheeks.

By the way, I have my siblings helping me... Mihir stated.

But eventually he had agree with Shravani and let her arrange the wardrobes.

Remembering that fainting is a common symptom during pregnancy, Mihir decided to shift his room downstairs as he didn't wanted to take any chances.

Mihir, Mahir and Yuvi were busy in shifting the things from ShraHir's old room to the new one. While Kuhu, Bela and Shravani were arranging the clothes in the wardrobe.

____________________

29th October 2019

Mahir!!!

Hmmm... Bela let me sleep...

Mahir turned to the other side and slept but soon he woke up hearing his Wife sobs.

Bela!!! Why are you crying??? Mahir cupped her cheeks and wiped her tears.

Here I'm hungry because of my Babies and my Husband only cares about his sleep... Bela sobbed.

I'm sorry... Now tell what do you three want??? Mahir asked as he kissed Bela's forehead and caressed her slight baby bump.

I don't want anything... Your Babies want ice-cream... Bela excitedly stated.

Ok... I'll get your chocolate ice-cream... Mahir chuckled as Bela put the cravings blame on their Babies.

Actually Mahir, one Baby wants to eat Chocolate ice-cream and another Baby wants Vanilla ice-cream... With choco-chips, almond and chocolate sauce... Bela cutely put forward her demand.

Vanilla ice-cream??? Ok... I'll get it... But you need to wait more because there's no stock of it at home... Mahir explained.

Bela agreed readily and took out her laptop to watch something until Mahir returns. Mahir fetched his car keys and walked down checking the time. He wondered where would he find ice-cream at 1:20 am.