Chapter 8

Mahir... Please... No... Let me go... Please... Bela pleaded.

Mahir moved a bit more closer. Now the gap between their lips was impossible to measure but yet there was a little gap.

Bela closed her eyes further more tightly and a few drops of tears rolled out of her eyes.

Thank you so much for letting me know that how high do you think about me...

Mahir spoke angrily as stood at a considerable distance from Bela. He looked elsewhere, fisted his hand and tried to cool down.

You really thought that I was gonna prove my Love by forcing it on you??? Mahir questioned.

Bela didn't reply anything as she wiped her tears.

The reason why I was stripping off is because I wanted to show you this... Mahir slid his shirt down from his left shoulder and pointed towards his chest.

Look here Bela... Mahir ordered when Bela didn't look at what he wanted to show to her.

Bela looked at him and was taken back by what she saw in his eyes and on his chest.

His eyes held anger and immense hurt. While she found her name engraved on his chest.

Every bit of hope left in me is over... I know there can never be an us now... You can leave Bela... Mahir started to button his shirt back and he opened the cabin door.

This time when Bela walked out of the door, Mahir wasn't hurt. Because he had expected it from her.

Why are you surprised Mahir??? First she thought that you were two-timing then she thought you were three-timing... Now her thinking that I would prove my Live by forcing myself on her shouldn't actually be surprising for you...

Mahir spoke with himself as he wore back his coat.

Dr. Shravani Sharma is the main reason for all my problems... Mahir thought.

____________________

Ahhh!!! Mahir!!! Leave me... It's hurting...

It's hurting me too, but even you aren't stopping your drama... Mahir spoke with anger and hatred.

Mahir had come to Shravani's Hospital, he spotted her in her cabin talking with her friends. He straight away went to her and made her stand up by holding her hand and held her hand at her back, by twisting it. He didn't care to be a bit gentle also.

Raghbir!!! Leave Shravani right now... Zoya and Aanchal too shouted.

They even moved towards Mahir. But one look from him stopped them in their tracks.

Why are you doing this??? What are you getting by it??? Can't you see your Sister happy??? With every question Mahir's told tightened.

Shravani's eyes filled with tears as Mahir's hold was too tight.

Seeing tears in Shravani's eyes, Aanchal pushed Mahir and freed Shravani.

Shravani winched in pain as Aanchal now held her left hand which had become completely red due to Mahir's hold.

It will be better if you reveal the truth by herself... Or else I have my way too, to find out the truth... Mahir said before walking out.